• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 3 day meth binge comedown - what to expect, what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning that ..in my experience doesn't work. Just offering pm advice to help the kid get back to normal

I'm new here but was on here for this same advice, I been on for 7 days stopped yesterday an feel horrible, my question is after the "comedown" and you have no energy the next few days do opiates help at all? I have oxycodone as well as hydrocodone. Slimgirl I can't figure out how to pm u so if u can pm me that'd be awesome thank y'all

I'm new on here but not new to this. If your question wasn't already answered hit me up. That eating sleep and rehydrate sound fabulous but needless to say that's not reality!
I'm really curious what "reality" means to this bitch.

^ She was trying to say that most addicts in the depths of a drug binge, usually don't think about eating and drinking.. They're usually malnourished. And no need for the name calling..

^ She was trying to say that most addicts in the depths of a drug binge, usually don't think about eating and drinking.. They're usually malnourished. And no need for the name calling..

It's certainly not a reality for me. I'm absolutely terrible with looking after myself on Meth, and even after. I know though, hydration is key, and the times I've managed to eat something during the binge really does lighten the comedown.

@ChodeMastaFlex As you know dude, I could do with a lesson from your book sometime. Hit me up with a message if you're about.

In my very limited experience with meth we slash come down (can it even be called withdrawal?):

I was in jail going cold turkey on heroin withdrawals. Didn't sleep a wink in 2 weeks.. Among all the other horrorish opiate wd symptoms and PAWS..

This dude came in and it was only me my buddy and this dude in an eight man cell at the time.. This dude slept For 3 days straight didn't even get up to eat. I was wondering WTF his deal was so on day three he finally got up and was talking to us.. I asked why he slept for 3 days and he said he was coming off a meth binge.

I was like.. That's it? Holy shit. And now you feel somewhat like a normal human being?? I figured meth withdrawal would be akin to opiate or benzo wd. Not even close..

IMO if you are blessed with the ability to sleep, do so as much as possible. Run out the clock on your come down. Like everyone else said when you aren't sleep in eat something drink water or Gatorade and do as much exercise as you can.. Then sleep.

Do all that until you start to come back up. Then you're gtg.

I've come down from bad crack binges and if it is anything alike meth. .. I would literally do as I said above and lie in bed watching t.v. to run down the clock until I felt better. Unreal depression and anxiety was about the worst of it. So I would just stare at the tv not interested at all but just o distract my mind from suicide and how shitty my life was.

But if you have some benzos or better yet opiates.. You wouldn't have a come down. Especially with opiates. I know many people myself included now who won't touch crack without a proper hit of heroin to come down on.

Wish granted. Closed! By the way, we get a few of these threads a month. Utfse and look this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.