• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
sulfate does not have that structure :) that would imply the fully protonated form would be H4SO4.

oFGbMI4.png

"Methyl-tom and methyl-jerry" ?
I knew I wasn't wrong!; look!
nQXlP4U.jpg

I'll make sure to tell the french science academy ;)
Just kidding..
That's where I have it from.

That structure describes an electrically neutral sulfuric acid molecule, with the polarity of the chemical bonds shown as the S having a charge of +2 and the oxygens having charge -1. It's probably easy to see only the "+" or "-" charges and think that is supposed to be a structure of a sulfate ion. I think that is the source of confusion here.

What if it is used with R-CNH2 which is neutral, the + should go to the N and the - play its role of acid, like HCL

In which case my drawing is indeed wrong, as it should be NH2 and SH204, both "neutrally charged"

So it goes from this:

GuJKwqN.jpg

To this:

vM6QMff.jpg

Damn.. I understood wikipedia was wrong when counting hydrogen from the first picture's reaction to this, which is wrong
UzH7H33.jpg

Can a positive charge replace a hydrogen chatge in the third example?
Thus not saying the french wikipedia is wrong? "

On topic:

cnoArWy.jpg

LOADYLOL

Get a good load of lols.

zU4hXuu.jpg

SINDANE

Just Because this little fucktard sucks

Last edited:
Saw some patents about extracting nicotine from tobacco waste (cigarette stubs, etc.) for use as a pesticide. If you could do that yourself without having any carcinogens and smoke odor in the final product, you could potentially save 1000s of dollars/euros a year by making an e-liquid from that and glycerol (unless nicotine solutions are still very cheap where you live).

The bad English in those Chinese patents and other documents looks like it's for some political reason to not sound too western-minded.

that'd turn some heads... but it's economically viable given cigarette butts are so common as litter.
I remember my dad telling me one of the demonstrations he watched in a university molecular biology class where they looked at cigarette butts fished out of a gutter with an electron microscope and saw tobacco mosaic virus.

A first step in that kind of extraction could probably be making the leftover tobacco alkaline and then put it in some kind of large vaping apparatus and condense the evaporated nicotine in another container. Then acid-base extraction to remove non-alkaloids.

I think it's cheaper to go from 2-keto-pyrrloidone and benzene honestly

DMT Researchers Advise Maintaining 6-Foot Distance From Own Body
SANTA CRUZ, CA—As part of an effort to help reduce the spread of Covid-19, scientists who conduct research into DMT at the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies have advised members of the public to maintain an interval of at least 6 feet from their own body. “Now more than ever, it is imperative for citizens to keep a safe distance from their corporeal forms, as the novel coronavirus is highly contagious within the bounds of a physical reality,” MAPS researcher Bill Tasker told reporters Tuesday as he demonstrated the proper way to wash one’s astral hands for at least 20 infinities and urged people to wipe down all contaminated celestial planes, upon which the virus can reportedly transcend any perceived notions of time. “If you find yourself floating in the ether, suddenly grasping the illusory nature of the self, and how you’re so, so small, but you are also everything—the stars, the planets, the cosmos, holy shit, everything—that’s when it is vital to observe the self-distancing measures that can help stem the spread of this disease. Without your help flattening the curve, you are at risk of infection and possibly even ego death.” Tasker went on to describe a method by which people could potentially manifest N95 respirator masks out of pure energy.

.. c/o the onion :)

External Packages
CHARMM directly interfaces with the following packages:
These packages have to be obtained and installed separately.

Now CHARMM was written in 'modern' Fortran 96, a programming language which I know not a single thing. Has anyone had the thrill-seeking job of rewriting Fortran 96 into Java?

DMT Researchers Advise Maintaining 6-Foot Distance From Own Body
SANTA CRUZ, CA—As part of an effort to help reduce the spread of Covid-19, scientists who conduct research into DMT at the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies have advised members of the public to maintain an interval of at least 6 feet from their own body. “Now more than ever, it is imperative for citizens to keep a safe distance from their corporeal forms, as the novel coronavirus is highly contagious within the bounds of a physical reality,” MAPS researcher Bill Tasker told reporters Tuesday as he demonstrated the proper way to wash one’s astral hands for at least 20 infinities and urged people to wipe down all contaminated celestial planes, upon which the virus can reportedly transcend any perceived notions of time. “If you find yourself floating in the ether, suddenly grasping the illusory nature of the self, and how you’re so, so small, but you are also everything—the stars, the planets, the cosmos, holy shit, everything—that’s when it is vital to observe the self-distancing measures that can help stem the spread of this disease. Without your help flattening the curve, you are at risk of infection and possibly even ego death.” Tasker went on to describe a method by which people could potentially manifest N95 respirator masks out of pure energy.

.. c/o the onion :)
Ok that is funny as fuck 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.