• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 3-4 day meth use w/ sleep

OpiAd777

Greenlighter
Hellooo!

I first posted this in the wrong section, and after doing some reading, figured it's best to be here. Will be deleting the old one. If this is wrong as well, I apologize.

Anyway, my question is about using meth every day, for say.. 4-5 days tops, with getting some sort of sleep every night. I've done meth before, but my use in the past has been nothing noteworthy. In fact, before this particular occasion, I'd only done it twice. 1 day each, spread about 2 years apart.
But Sunday, I'd come across some, so figured why not, it's been a while, so I just got .3. Pretty reliable source, from what i hear. Again, i dont usually run in these circles, so I have to just go off of the word of a couple tweaker friends. Quality, I can't say much about, as I haven't been around the stuff often enough to know good from bad that well. It was in shards/chunks (no powder), just slightly frosty looking, not totally clear. But the drip/smell was as I remember it In the past, or at least close to. If that doesn't give away the ROA, I went the snorting route, as I do with most things.
I'm sorry, I can't come up with the exact doses, as I did not measure them out, but..

Sunday: Test bump. Not really happy with results. So then did 2 (some would say small) lines, around 2pm. Don't know why one medium sized line didn't come to mind, but I digress. Anyway, was very pleased with the results of that, very euphoric and energizing. Slightly uncomfortable heart rate for a bit, but didn't let it ruin my time. Fastfoward. I got to sleep (surprisingly) around 1am. Was very interuppted sleep, but sleep nonetheless. Got a total of about 5 hours of sleep that night.

Monday: Did a line at about 9am. By the way, I have a week off of work, so this isn't interfering with anything, I just like to sleep when the day is over. Anyway, similar effects, used it to my advantage, cleaned the house a bit. But I think anxiety got the best of me, so I took 1mg clonazepam (at about 11am), to sooth my beating heart. This time, the euphoria and most of the energy seemed to have deminished quicker (wonder why) Making me feel the need to redose. So I did, around 1pm. Similar slight, shorter lived effect. It was at that point that I found out kpins mellow the high out (Duh), or in my case, seemed to strip most of it away, and just leave me with a general.. Awakeness. So anyway, I didn't do anymore that day, got to sleep around 1am, fairly easily. Got a full 8 hours that night.

Tuesday: Woke up around 9. Saved my biggest portion for today. Was going to do the largest line thus far. Before doing so, I did some other things around the house, so I could look forward to it longer (ever do that? Haha) Anyway, noon rolls around and decide I'll do it.

And boy, was I disappointed.

I mean, it got my heart beating again, but no euphoria or even energy, that I could tell. The more I thought about it, I blamed it on the pesky half life of clonazepam. I don't know if it was just that quick of a tolerance build, or the kpin being the culprit or a mixture of both.

Either way, it made me feel like I wasted a good portion of what I'd bought, and made me want to get more (as it probably always does). I'd make sure not to take any kpins, or even have it lingering in my system, if I did. But also, as the days pass, I worry about the crash. Because I don't think I've come across one yet. I've come down, where I was uncomfortable, couldn't sleep, and had slight pain in my calves, but I'm talking the following days after I cease use.

Main question being, how is it for someone with pretty much 0 tolerance, after 3-4 day meth use, but while still getting a decent amount of sleep at night? Or can you even get a substantial crash, from doing that small of an amount over a few days?

I should also add that I hadn't eaten best. I did make myself eat, but nothing healthy was around really. I did take supplements. B12, zinc, vitamins C and D3, as well as a multivitamin. Not sure if some of those are relevant in using meth, I just take them every day, drugs or no drugs. Oh, and I also made sure to keep hydrated. I think I drank more water in the last few days than I have in.. I don't know, I drank a lot of water though. No Gatorade though, sadly. I heard that's better than water, in this situation, but I dunno.

I just wanna know what to prepare for. I hear most of the bad effects afterward are due to the lack of sleep, so I'm thinking that may at least help a little, if not a lot. If I could do anything different though, I'd have stocked up on fruit, and maybe Gatorade. I've just read a lot on here of people staying up for 3 or 4 days, and it being a terrible couple days after. Then again, they got no sleep, and probably access to more meth than I had. Or maybe just better quality. I hear that has a lot to do with the experience during and after as well.

I feel fine right now, but that's probably because it still has a subtle effect on me (from 10 hours ago), as I don't think I would have typed this much, if it didn't. I was a little irritable earlier, but I think that was just due to the fact that I was disappointed in Tuesday's experience.

So yeah, I don't know if ALL of that info was absolutely needed, or perhaps I should have included more? Sorry, new to this.

So:
- Meth use (roughly just .1/day, maybe a tad more) for 3-4 consecutive days with little to no tolerance, while getting decent to good sleep every night. Any sort of hell to expect after?
- If so, thoughts on L-Tyrosine? I've heard extremely mixed opinions. It'll either help you a ton, or ruin your brain. Don't know if I wanna roll the dice. Also, a lot of rollers swear by 5 HTP, but I don't know if that's relevant with this.
- Does tolerance really raise that quick? Or was it the 1mg clanazepam that dampened both Sunday and Monday's experiences?

Also, I'm well aware of how addicting this drug is, and I've always done well with it in the past, and been able to step away for long periods of time, as stimulants aren't my thing typically. This 3 day thing was planned, as I just wanted to change it up, and have fun on my time off work.

Any answers/help/suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks, in advance!

.1 per day? And you want to know if any hell is going to down on you? One tenth of 1 gram. Per day. You are so FUCKED!!! That's WAY too much!

Nah, I'm just yank cranking ya, you're probably in more danger eating a Value Meal at Mickey D's.

Next time I'd skip out on the Zinc tablet, I think that's supposed to come from food/absorbed along with food and generally does no good, except in individuals that are predisposed to that being low and especially then it should be supplemented with a Zinc-rich diet.

you're supposed to take all of those that you listed before/after eating btw,except for (tentatively) the b12 and Vitamin C. not to mention its best to get things like zinc (along with magnesium, calcium) from food and although you've just started, those soon will be sorely depleted unless you make sure to take breaks

B12 is really good to take though. Just look up the foods that have things like protein, magnesium, vit A, B vitamins etc and then buy and eat those

Last edited:
Haha, yeah upon rereading that, I realized it pretty much came down to .1 a day, and I thought "Hmm. Did I waste time typing this all up? Lol Oh well, good to have an account though, I guess for future inquiries.

Next time I'd skip out on the Zinc tablet, I think that's supposed to come from food/absorbed along with food and generally does no good, except in individuals that are predisposed to that being low and especially then it should be supplemented with a Zinc-rich diet.

you're supposed to take all of those that you listed before/after eating btw,except for (tentatively) the b12 and Vitamin C. not to mention its best to get things like zinc (along with magnesium, calcium) from food and although you've just started, those soon will be sorely depleted unless you make sure to take breaks

B12 is really good to take though. Just look up the foods that have things like protein, magnesium, vit A, B vitamins etc and then buy and eat those

Thank you for the info! I generally never have had too good of a diet, but I'm turning that around, slowly but surely.
Thanks again!

^If you're getting super cut stuff yes that's true. However, from what he described that dosage is perfectly fine for what he intends to use it for.

Regarding your questions about tyrosine. It's hit and miss. I've had both tyrosine as a supplement and n-acetyl-tyrosine, the n-acetyl "works", although I think if you're going to take it wait at least 24-48h from your last dose. Not to mention, it's more of, and again I reference this, more of an end-game type of last resort when you havwnt been getting proper food or rest between usages, as opposed to something to add alongside b12 etc. Again, I urge you, please try to not get to this point.

You didn't do enough , .1 isn't really going to do much to ya

Depends on the gear. Smoking .1 of Chinese produced meth will almost certainly stop you sleeping for 24 hours.

I think the OP is using powdered amphetamines that is snort-able not smokable. Which in that case .1 is sweet F all. To snort anyway