• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2nd time using MDMA

Mandymangler

Greenlighter
2 days ago I tried MDMA for the second time. I bombed 0.5g worth of MDMA( probably cut with something) and I loved the feeling. I want to try another 0.5g worth of it in 2 days time but I'm wondering whether I will still get the same feeling as I did before? also I'm going to a festival in 6-7 days time and expect to do it there aswell. Will I get the same experience as I got on my second time in 2 days time and at the festival as it was great and I didn't even experience a comedown from it. or would it be a better experience just to wait until the festival and do it there? I know the full risks/effects of MDMA and am a expecting to stop doing it after the festival. I know I have a high tolerance as I'm 6ft4 and weigh 75-80KG and felt in control from the 0.5g bomb but still loved it at the same time. My first time I tried a 0.25 g bomb and didn't really feel anything but my pupils still enlarged( this was around 4-5 months ago.

Is it better to wait until the festival?
Will it affect my roll at the festival if I have it in 2 days time?
Will it be a waste of mdma oing it in 2 days time?
Have you ever rolled for consecutive days in a row and what did you feel from it?

Hi and welcome to Bluelight.

If you already know the "full risks/effects" of taking MDMA, then why do you ask the questions that you do? Surely you would know that MDMA causes a rapid tolerance development and that taking the same dosage 2 days in a row will result in diminished returns on the second day.

Regarding your questions, yes, it would be better to wait until the festival - although it's still very far from good HR.

Yes, it will affect your festival roll. You'll be rolling with a tolerance which in the best case scenario would require you to take a larger amount in order to achieve the same effects, or more likely, you'll need more than your normal dosage but still won't get the trip that you are going for.

Yes, in my opinion, taking MDMA two days in a row would be a waste of MDMA - wasting material would be the least of my concerns though.

No, I haven't, but once then I was an ignorant kid, I took E pills 3 weeks in a row. I took 4 1/2 the first week and had an amazing trip (the pills were clean but weak), 3 the next week with very little effects compared to the week before and the last week I only took one pill and didn't feel a thing. Don't do anything like this, it's bad on so many levels

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I didn't mean I would roll 2 days in a row but that I would do it once and take a couple of days break from it and do it again at the festival or wait until the festival.
But I understand where your coming from.

I see, I must have read through your post too quickly. My bad.
Most of my post still applies to your situation though :)

500mg is an extremely high dose. Your product is probably not that great or MDMA at all. Have you tested it? Normal wait time is generally expected as 1-3 months between rolls.

^^ unfortunately we don't allow such questions pertaining to identifying a substance or guessing how much of it there is... as it'd be irresponsible to advise someone what substance they have based off things like appearance, taste, smell, texture, or even effects; there's that many compounds misrepresented as MDMA these days, and most of them (in their relatively pure forms) will look more or less the same. Even batches of legitimate MDMA will look different thanks to impurities. This is why the only method of identification we'll advocate is the use of a reagent test kit such as Marquis or Mandelin. These can be obtained online or from some local resellers depending on what country you're in.