View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2nd Time Acid

zzirgrizz

Greenlighter
So I was planning on having my second acid trip soon and I had a few questions.

I did it for the first time back a few months ago. I took one tab and my friend babysat me. He left after about an hour and a half though as it was pretty late and we were in the dorms. I was wondering if it would be possible to do alone. The only reason is because he is not there anymore and no one else on the floor has done acid and I would feel comfortable with, though there is one other guy that does acid a lot, buy I just don't feel comfortable with him. I really didn't do anything crazy when I did it before. I just laid in my bed and watched King of Queens as we talked. I felt moderately in control the whole time so I don't think I would do anything crazy. Also, is two tabs too much? What is the difference between doing one or two?

Also, is weed a good thing to combine it with? If so, is it best to smoke it before, after, or during. Though I'm sure I'll smoke it after to be able to sleep hahah.

Last edited:
It's way more introspective and hard to handle on your own IME. YMMV.

I personally like to smoke weed on it, but that's because I almost always have a hardcore weed habit that lends itself to smoking daily.

The difference between one or two tabs is entirely based upon the dosage of said tabs, so if you got them from different peeps, chances are you can't base your judgement per tab upon "doses". I'll just say that I've tripped DICK on three tabs in the past, but on all my single dose trips it has been much more manageable.

Last edited:
So I was planning on having my second acid trip soon and I had a few questions.

I did it for the first time back a few months ago. I took one tab and my friend babysat me. He left after about an hour and a half though as it was pretty late and we were in the dorms. I was wondering if it would be possible to do alone. The only reason is because he is not there anymore and no one else on the floor has done acid and I would feel comfortable with, though there is one other guy that does acid a lot, buy I just don't feel comfortable with him. I really didn't do anything crazy when I did it before. I just laid in my bed and watched King of Queens as we talked. I felt moderately in control the whole time so I don't think I would do anything crazy. Also, is two tabs too much? What is the difference between doing one or two?

Also, is weed a good thing to combine it with? If so, is it best to smoke it before, after, or during. Though I'm sure I'll smoke it after to be able to sleep hahah.

wtf is wrong with the youth of today? do your lsd responsibly in a place with way too much stimulation and then find an unlocked roof entrance or a pool and ponder that shit

I´m always a bit nervous to do acid alone. At some point I know I will be bad trippin' ..
Anyway, if you feel safe and if you are confident it´s not cut or too much..up to you.
But I wouldn´t smoke weed after doing this. Acid is pretty much enough and it seems redundant.
Suggest you have a benzo in case you need it.