Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2nd 4-HO-MiPT trip

ChodeMastaFlex

Bluelighter
So last night I combined 20 mg of miprocin (4-HO-MiPT) with some bong rips of dank weed, and it was only what I can describe as a reality melting experience. I was out of this world for some of the trip, so this might not be as long as my last report but I'll try to remember everything.

9:15PM- I ingest what I'm confident is around 20mg of the powder by parachuting 15mg and dissolving 5mg under my tongue.

10:30PM- This stuff takes a very long time to come on for me, I have no idea why. But at this point I'm definitely starting to feel it, I'm sweating, my heart is racing, and I feel very excited/giddy. I load up the bong with some Blueberry Headband, and take about 5-6 large rips. The effect is apparent almost immediately.

11:00PM- I'm sitting at my PC, and everything is starting to change. The miprocin combined with the weed is giving the strongest body high I've ever felt, it feels stronger than my first time on weed.

11:15PM- I realize I'm starting to peak at this point. I close my eyes, and huge random scenes immediately form. A black and white opera house stage. Thousands of bombs raining down from a sky. I see the weights of reality falling down on each other. I look at my walls and ceiling, and they're slowly flowing and morphing. I get up to go get a drink, and when I look at the floor, each square in the tile turns into an elaborate geometric pattern, constantly revolving. When I walk on it, the ground warps beneath my feet. And the to be expected brilliant CEVs are present as well.

11:30PM- The peak is still going strong, same with the body euphoria. I spread my fingers out and raise my hands up with my eyes closed, and I immediately get a CEV of thousands of my hands rising upwards.

1:00AM- By this point, I'm on the comedown. But I'm still getting some visuals, and the body high is still present. Nothing else of note really happens, other than I go to bed and get a maelstrom of swirling visuals on the ceiling.

I woke up an hour feeling like a new person, I feel as if my "addiction" to weed is gone, and I don't feel any anxiety or depression. You people need to try this stuff. I've never tried real shrooms or other psychedelics, but I can see this combo of miprocin+weed being my favorite drug combo. If these two things were the only drugs I had to do for the rest of my life, I would be happy.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. :) I really want to try miprocin.