• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2mg Xanax Teleported me in tkme

Friedcurls69420

Greenlighter
2mg Xanax Teleported me in time
Took 4mg at about 8pm and have no memory anything afterwords. Got out of bed and was 9am. This is my second time doing Xanax, is this to be expected?

Took 4mg at about 8pm and have no memory anything afterwords. Got out of bed and was 9am. This is my second time doing Xanax, is this to be expected?
I’m yes. A normal dose for anxiety is .5 it’s quite immediate as well. I would be careful about venturing down the benzo hole and keep your doses to a therapeutic value.

It's all about tolerance. Be careful.
i think that stuff gave me cluster fuck headaches.
i mean cluster headaches.

or maybe it's an underlying.

but the hospital said they can stricken all.

( if you know, they might just be common )

Been there, done that, not fun. For me it was like 0.5mg mixed with bud and drink; I suspect my short-term memory just fucking dipped from the scene and I ended up passing out on my bed for like 4 hours.

When it gets dangerous though is mixing Xanax while actually tanked up. My mates each mixed a "2mg pressed bar" with two bottles of wine, beer and whiskey. One of them was fine because the pills were under-dosed and he was sick, the other blacked out multiple times, couldn't stand up, and entered a coma like state when he got home; easily could have killed him. They took it without my knowledge, and were given them by some fucking ratty cunts who told them they got spiked. Would absolutely smash those cunts heads in for putting my mates in that situation AND THEN FUCKING LYING TO THEM.

People think because of Lil Peep and all those other rapper types that Xanax and pharmas like it are fucking fun, yet they don't know it's not recreational and imo a fucking waste of time outside of it's therapeutic usage or as landing gear.

Stay the fuck away from mixing it with CNS depressants, you might wake up in a hospital, in a random location with cuts and bruises all over your body, or at the fucking pearly gates with St. Peter calling you a daft cunt.

Fuck me. You're lucky. Don't complain. At least you're getting value for your money! Lol! I had 10mg throughout the day yesterday and finished off with 7.5mg of Zopiclone just before getting into bed. Hardly affected me at all during the day (I think my steps just seemed to get shorter and shorter as I was walking around! Lol!). Seem to remember waking up at least once during the night too. Other than that: just the usual benzo. hangover this morning (usually lasts about an hour and that's that).

But yeh. Tolerance builds up quick (especially, as I have recently discovered, prior tolerance which comes back in a flash when you start using them again). As to why anybody would use this stuff recreationally is beyond me. Sounds pretty rich coming from me given this post of mine I'm sure. But I'm not looking to get high off them i.e. I'm not in a good spot and they make the days bearable at the moment is all. This is my second round with them over a period of years. All I'm tellin' ya is to treat them with respect. Benzo. withdrawal ain't fun in any way, shape, or form.

My advice: if it's just for sleeping problems then take a look at the so-called "z-drugs" (look 'em up). Zopiclone, Zolpidem, and there's another one that doesn't come to mind right now. They're not benzos. and are supposed to be a safer option insofar as addiction and tolerance are concerned (but then again that's what they said about Thalidomide too at the time! Lol!).

Anyway. Welcome back to reality. Hope you feel rested and have a great day! Lol!

(Oh shit. Just realized this is an old thread. Would love to know the dose the OP is on now! Lol!).
I guess it just knocked me the fuck out. Not much more than that lol. I'm concerned that if it happens again I'm going to message someone or call someone and say/do something embarrassing and stupid while having no memory of it. I guess if that happens I could just say I was "black out drunk" as an excuse and hope people understand

People think because of Lil Peep and all those other rapper types that Xanax and pharmas like it are fucking fun, yet they don't know it's not recreational and imo a fucking waste of time outside of it's therapeutic usage or as landing gear.

QFT. Other than therapeutic value I can never understand how these drugs got thought to be recreational. I never need these normally. Every one in a while I will take a xanax or etizolam or something and tell my self I will just chill on my couch, smoke weed and have a chill night. All that happens is I get amnesia and if I am watching a TV show I have to watch it again the next day without a benzo. I don't have anxiety so there is zero use for me and I don't feel much. As landing gear it is a different story. I don't use stimulants but I will use a benzo at the end of a trip and wow can I tell how strong they really are when they tone down the senses. So they are strong in certain circumstances. Then I can sleep well. Other than that I usually waste my time thinking there is any other use for me. Now I have family members that have anxiety and I see how therapeutic they are for them and that is who should use them. People that need them. Or landing gear.

QFT. Other than therapeutic value I can never understand how these drugs got thought to be recreational. I never need these normally. Every one in a while I will take a xanax or etizolam or something and tell my self I will just chill on my couch, smoke weed and have a chill night. All that happens is I get amnesia and if I am watching a TV show I have to watch it again the next day without a benzo. I don't have anxiety so there is zero use for me and I don't feel much. As landing gear it is a different story. I don't use stimulants but I will use a benzo at the end of a trip and wow can I tell how strong they really are when they tone down the senses. So they are strong in certain circumstances. Then I can sleep well. Other than that I usually waste my time thinking there is any other use for me. Now I have family members that have anxiety and I see how therapeutic they are for them and that is who should use them. People that need them. Or landing gear.
Had to take a few 1mg Xanaxs (FUCK BARS DO NOT TAKE THEM DO THE LEGIT EASTERN EUROPEAN KSALOLS OR WHATEVER - ALL BARS ARE FAKE IN UK AND EUROPE!!!!) to get to sleep after a day MCAT binge and they did the trick, mixing it however with any CNS depressant, or for fun, is asking for trouble. Please people get educated about what benzos are, ask addicts why they take them, learn about tapers and how withdrawals can kill!

iT8Cq76.jpg

My first thought, oh I need to try Xanax again. Want such a teleporting device so bad ...

... but guess I think of another sort of teleportation. And I know how it is, stupidly eye-lined a 97%/3% inositol/RC-benzo, railed it but the craved-for relaxation didn't set in fast enough so next lin I guess.
Woke up like 2 days later. Strangely I didn't even feel hungry or really dehydrated. Eerie.

Xanax once teleported me from my bed where I was sleeping to a car accident 5 miles from my home where I was driving. That stuff scares the hell out of me given the propensity for active blackouts.

Today i had no Xyanax but believe it or not: in 12 years you can push your tolerance so extremely high..... I had a mixture of rc-benzos , approximately 50 mg over the day. Believe it or not, i don't care :)

The human body gets used to everything.

JJ

I believe you

I been there

Today i had no Xyanax but believe it or not: in 12 years you can push your tolerance so extremely high..... I had a mixture of rc-benzos , approximately 50 mg over the day. Believe it or not, i don't care :)

The human body gets used to everything.

JJ