• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2mg Xanax and 40Proof Vodka

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
I looked everywhere for this exact situarion with no luck. Mods please redirect me, if there is a thread like this exactly.

I am at school in 11th grade. I have taken a 2mg bar of alprazolam (xanax) and I have an entire water bottle full of Sobieski vodka in my backpack. I also have 1 more bar in my pocket.

The previous day I had drank all day long and then as I was sobering up, I took a bar. It took a while to kick in but then it was all over from there. It was an amazing experience other than the fact that I could not walk straight for the life of me. I drink pretty much every day, usually 5-10 shots or more so my alcohol tolerance is pretty high.

I've been reading on the potentiating effects of benzodiazepines and ethanol and but I just want to make sure.

Can I take a swig of vodka, and be fine in school, or should I take the other bar/snort it for less BA just for fun?

I was planning on only drinking today but it is too late now.

Thanks.

I realize the BA of alprazolam goes hella down if not there at all when insufflated but I love to snort things for some reason so....

FFS school is for learning not getting wasted. Get some help.

i was trying to finger F chicks in the 11th grade and you're asking about getting shitfaced and xanax boy how the times have changed

nothing good is gonna come out of this abuse for both alcohol and xanax
you can easily black out which im sure you already did and do some fucked up shit if you havent already...its just a matter of time
you need to get some help man
in case you forgot this is a HR site not a site for us to tell you how to get fucked up at school

LOL vodka and xanax bars in high school, that's a sure fire way to do some dumb shit and I guarantee your principal or teacher whatever will definitely know you're under the influence.

LOL vodka and xanax bars in high school, that's a sure fire way to do some dumb shit and I guarantee your principal or teacher whatever will definitely know you're under the influence.

I know, right? Xanax in high school...always the best "trip reports" result from such shenanigans lol

Proof is double the alcohol % never herd of 20% vodka but I'm pretty sure u meant 40% and everything the others said bad things are likely to transpire

We have vodka for kids which is 20%. It is diluted because people aged from 18 to 20 can only purchase alcohol beverages that contain up to 20% alcohol.

I used to use in school quite a bit....this led to me getting kicked out of every school I ever attended. Take this time while you are young to get your life in order...there is plenty of time when you are older to screw up.

alcohol and benzo's can be FATAL... no joke.. my buddie just flipped his truck and almost died. plz be carefull mixing Xanax and any alcohol

You know you shouldn't abuse ANY Drug.
School is for learning. Stop wasting your
Life trying to "figure out" getting high.

Woah cool this is exactly how I got kicked out of school my last day senior year. Bottoms up

Oh update for anyone who replied to this thread, I actually found out they were 4mg presses AFTER I snorted one and popped another while drinking and blacked out at school. Was handcuffed and expelled. Served three "youth court" sessions for that day. Thank you friend who gave me free 4mg presses without telling me the dosage! Fun stuff! About to mark one year since then soon lol.

Last edited:
Oh update for anyone who replied to this thread, I actually found out they were 4mg presses AFTER I snorted one and popped another while drinking and blacked out at school. Was handcuffed and expelled! Served three "youth court" sessions for that day! Thank you friend who gave me free 4mg presses without telling me the dosage! Fun stuff! About to mark one year since then soon lol!
I remember commenting on this when you made it lol. Glad you can look back on it now & laugh