• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos 2mg clonazepams

reza_77

Greenlighter
hi guys! i just took 3, 2mg of clonoxepam and im drimnking beer...i alwats fo the ful 9 yards, wanted to know your opinion y i should take it easy or up my doses...honest question, thanks in advance...really like your forum

:sleep::sleep::sleep:

You should only have taken 1 and see how you feel after 2 hours. Klonopin is a long lasting benzo meaning it takes some time for it to reach its full effects.... its not like xanax which hits you fast and hard and wears off fast.

Benzos and alcohol is a deadly mix but if there is some tolerance in the equation then you should be fine but playing with high doses of Benzos and alcohol can be deadly

Benzos and alcohol is a deadly mix but if there is some tolerance in the equation then you should be fine but playing with high doses of Benzos and alcohol can be deadly

I used to use alcohol and benzos it just made me go into full blown rage with blackouts. Not good but I find it safer IME than mixing alcohol with opiates (very dangerous). I find alcohol to be bad to mix with any drug.

Man I've taken 16mg of Clonazepam on one dose and I was okay, but I had a tolerance. If your gonna take high doses of a Benzo then make sure ur sitting down. Benzo overdose it relatively safe as long as theres no other drugs involved.

Mixing depressants is a bad practice. Clonazepam, as said above, has a long life but also as strong as Alprazolam if I remember correct. You should take it easy and not drink alcohol anymore. You could be fine before falling asleep but you could stay asleep from then on. People don't take warnings about mixing the same class of substances (not only depressants but stimulants also) lightly but it could turn fatal quite unexpectedly and rapidly. Be careful, take care and good luck.

Benzos and booze are both strong cns depressants so be careful.
I would black out if mixed and i know someone who had a tolerance but never woke up one night from that exact combination

benzos and alchohol is bad also a great synergy. i had a mix of benzos and alcohol and all was good, i had one power nap earlier the day but going full steam again. I just prefer bromo or valium over k-pins. but just another personal preference.