• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 2mg Clonazepam, 2mg Alprazolam, 4mg Lorazepam, or 40mg Diazepam?

Methacodone

Bluelighter
Ok, most people say Clonazepam and Alprazolam are equivalent mg for mg. Most charts say .25mg Clonazepam is .5mg Alprazolam. But I'll go with what my doctor has told me before, that they're both equivalent (what do you guys say, equivalent or Clonazepam is more potent?). Imo, they feel equivalent, BUT, since Clonazepam has a much longer half life, Clonazepam will be more potent for Chronic users. But if they only use on a as needed basis, they're equivalent.

Back on topic, since .5mg Clonazepam = .5mg Alprazolam = 1mg Lorazepam = 10mg Diazepam, that'll equal 2mg Clonazepam = 2mg Alprazolam = 4mg Lorazepam = 40mg Diazepam.

So, if you had a choice between the 4, to get a decent benzo buzz which one would you go with? With the doses I compared. You have the choice between,

2mg Clonazepam
2mg Alprazolam
4mg Lorazepam
40mg Diazepam

This is honestly a pretty tough question for me, but give me 40mg of Diazepam all day long.
I love the long half life, the muscle relaxation, and euphoria that Diazepam produces.
Also, 40mg of Diazepam seems like it's 'more benzos' haha. If they would've made me guess, by testing them and didn't know the equivalencey of them, I would honestly say that 20mg of Diazepam is equivalent to 2mg of Alprazolam.

Do you guys really believe that? How 10mg of Diazepam is only .5mg of Alprazolam? Idk. It just seems un accurate to me even if it is true. So, make your pick!

In my experience, 20mg of diazepam is equal to about 2.5mg of Xanax. As for Clonazepam, 2mg is definitely not equal to 2mg of Xanax. I would need about 4 or 5mg of klonopin to even come close to a Xanax bar but that's just me. I've found that Clonazepam gets stronger and the less you need of it if you're taking it everyday and it starts to build up in your system. So maybe after a couple months of taking Klonopin, 2mg of it may feel similar to 2mg of Xanax. It just needs to build in your system. But for first use in a while of klonopin, no way. I need so much of that shit to even become relaxed it's ridiculous. Anyway, Diazepam is a good medication, a good benzo. I only needed about 20 to 30mg of it to calm down and it lasts longer than Xanax. It may not hit you as hard and quick as Xanax but it lasts longer as a medium acting benzo. My experience with Lorazepam was usually hit or miss. I honestly can't stand Ativan. It's not strong enough for me and sometimes it doesn't even work, even when I take up to 5mg of the stuff. Like I said, it's very hit or miss for me, very unreliable. I know a lot of people on here that love Ativan though. So to each his own. Have a good one Methacodone.

Oh man. I would probably choose the 2mg Clonazepam because K-pins are truly my favorite benzo.

But it'd be like this for me:
2mg clonazepam - probably chain smoking marijuana and making music until I pass out or end up craving some kind of opiate.
2mg alprazolam - god knows what the hell im doing
4mg lorazepam - staring at the wall drooling
40mg diazepam - "man, i should have chosen the clonazepam."

40 mg diazepam no doubt

now if it was 4 mg clonazepam or alprazolam then maybe my answer might be different

I don't like lorazepam so unless it was like 40 mg lorazepam I wouldn't take that shit

Hello has sombody experience with sites witch offer free alprazolam (xanax) samples?

poppyplanet,
Damn! You really offended Alprazolam by saying 20mg of Diazepam is 2.5mg Alprazolam, he's sitting in the corner crying his eyes out. Haha :p
I honestly LOVE Lorazepam. Imo, it's the smoothest and most relaxing benzo.
Clonazepam for me is VERY potent, and VERY sedating. Once it peaks after 2 to 4 hours I start nodding in wonderland.
Alprazolam is great as a punch to the face kind of euphoria. It has the best rush out of the 4 Imo.
Diazepam is the most complete benzo. Thus, is my choice of the 4 with the equivalent doses.

My conclusion, I'll compare the 4 as if they're opiates.

Clonazepam is the Methadone of benzos, similiar half life, both used for withdrawal in their class of drugs.
Alprazolam is the Oxycodone of benzos, both give the best rush in their class of drugs.
Lorazepam is the Hydrocodone of benzos, both are the 'smooth and relaxing' choices in their class of drugs.
Diazepam is the Morphine of benzos, all benzos are compared to Diazepam, while all opiates are compared to Morphine.

white55,
I think everyone would choose the highest value of equivalent mg for mg of the 4 benzos haha.
That's why we're talking equivalent mg for mg, so they're all fair choices.

link247,
No one in the world can 'give out samples' of controlled substances. Esp Narcotics and benzos.
That's not even close to being legal.

I have a horse's tolerance on benzos, so I'm gonna just speaking of these meds in genereal, without the amount. (None of these amounts you mentioned would have ANY effects on me, at all).
I'd chose alprazolam. It hits you faster, I tried many of benzos but only the good old Zanny has that "woah dude, it just kicked in" feeling. There are only a couple of minutes between my body shaking because of anxiety, and the moment when I sit back, and I'm so relaxed and fine.
It's the only benzo that gives me the munchies. It makes food taste better, a lil bit similar to weed just not as hard.

Clonazepam is incredible, sadly I need a huge dose to feel the effects, no doctor will prescribe that much to me. Around there doctor's prescribing Xanax like it was Tic-Tac, but they hardly even prescribe Klonopin. I know they are in the same family, but clonazepam is completely different than Xanax, IMO. To me it's actually a mood-stabilizator. It makes me talkative, and feeling alright with my life. It takes away the edge of life. Of course I don't want to encoruage you to any illegal activity, but I gotta mention that Clonazepam and weed is one of the greatest combos of all time. I experienced no sedating effects with Klono, (even after 15 mgs) it's just made my entirely fucked up life enjoyable.

In small doses I felt absolutely nothing when I took Lorazepam. When I popped more, it gave me an euphoric feeling, that no other benzo does. (I would describe it as "opiate light"). And it was very sedating aswell.

Sadly I never had a chance to try diazepam, so I can't tell anything on that.

Long story short: XANAX all the way! :D

^^^ I like what you said about Clonazepam. I also get a good 'mood lift' from Clonazepam.
In smaller doses. 2mg of Clonazepam has me nodding hard.
My tolerance to benzos is pretty low, esp. Compared to yours. If I ever took 5mg of Clonazepam in one dose I'd probably sleep a good 24 hours.

If I can get unlimited refills on any of these 4 benzos, Clonazepam would be my choice.

white55,
I think everyone would choose the highest value of equivalent mg for mg of the 4 benzos haha.
That's why we're talking equivalent mg for mg, so they're all fair choices.
That's why I picked the diazepam in the first part of my post. An equivalent dose of nimetazepam, flunitrazepam and triazolam would be even better.

I'll donate lorazepam to you guys, it's the crappiest benzo I've had.... 15-30 min of feeling like a drank a beer and that was it, Felt more from 3 mg diazepam than 1 mg lorazepam (both pharmaceutical from the pharmacy so no funny business with fakes going around)