• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2g MDMA over 3 days Hangover/Comedown questions (3 Days Later).

blueshoe814

Greenlighter
First and foremost, please no negative comments, I already feel awful and extremely foolish for what I did. This experience has heavily influenced my view on all drugs and I do not see myself taking MDMA ever again …or anything else for that matter.

So as the tittle suggest I took a large amount of pure MDMA over the course of 3 days and I am still feeling pretty crummy 3 days later. I have read through a lot of forums in search of help and I felt as though it was time for me to post something. I am experiencing some of the symptoms associated with MDMA hangovers/comedowns and I need some more definitive answers. I am feeling quite anxious/depressed however I have not had trouble sleeping, in fact sleeping has been one of the few activities that I have been able to enjoy. The day after the experience was awful, day 2 was also pretty bad. Today, on day 3 I feel about 60-70% back to normal but no where near good or great. I have been eating fresh fruits and veggies and staying hydrated, taking multivitamins, fish oil, and acetomenaphin.

1. I Just began a 5-HTP regimen this morning of 1x 200mg time release capsule once a day, Should this help me?

2. I am a daily medical marijuana user, Does Smoking marijuana help with the comedown/hangover/withdrawal symptoms? Could It make it worse?

3. I have several valiums left over from a prescription, will this help with the symptoms or could it make things worse? I was thinking of taking half a 5mg pill

4. Do the symptoms get better each day? (if they don’t, don’t even tell me)

5. Should I be taking Ibuprofen, acetomenaphin, or both?

I am likely going to take a valium and then see how I feel. I just do not want to make it any worse. Please, any feedback will help. I think that the hardest part about this is not knowing when you will be back to your usual self.

PS. For anyone reading this in a similar situation some things that have really helped me have been warm showers, petting my cats and dogs, and sleeping at night with the light and TV on.

Thank you for the help!

1. How do you know it was MDMA? was it tested by GCMS or HPLC?

2. I would stop the 5-htp -- eat eggs and meat your body will make serotonin just fine, 5-htp has lots of side effects

3. I have no idea regarding MJ -- other than it can potentiate HPPD (continued tracers, after images etc)

4. Valium won't hurt at all

5. Yes they get better

6. No acetaminophen -- ever ever - it is toxic to the liver and moreso when your liver is stressed -- throw it all out Use Naproxen Sodium or aspirin, Ibuprofen can cause hypoglycemia in some people.

I have it on very good information that you can take 2 grams of (tested) MDMA over a weekend and be back to normal in a week or so.