• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

2Cx and genitial numbness

spikeycloud

Bluelighter
As a frequent 2Cx taker (on average once a week in small doses between 5 and 10mg ) – I experience genital numbness from some time now it is very hard to feel pleasure down there sometimes more than other times but it is always not very much. This is especially the case when on substances like 2C-C, 2C-D and so on (as there should be the general consensus – 2Cx substances should increase pleasure down there not decrease it).

At first I thought this was because of stimulants (2-FA, 3-FA, 4-FA, 4F-MPH etc) but I quit those…also started nofap but the numbness is still not gone. The only thing that remains are the 2Cx substances basically. But I find that hard to believe as well because I never saw anyone reporting these side effects. Does anyone know if it possible that 2Cx can dampen the pleasure down there with frequent use? The strange thing is that even thought I dont feel much pleasure I still have PE - having very weak orgasms making sex extremely boring and not something to get exited about. This of course depressed the shit outta me.