View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2ct7 legality in the netherlands

magicalchem

Bluelighter
I see on the opium list it is a list I substance.

Does anyne know how long ago it was legal?

On what date did it become illegal in the netherlands?

It has been banned in our little country since 2004.
2C-T-2 in '99
2C-B in '97

Last edited:
Not all 2C's as far as I know, just:
2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7

Even though there have been no incidents here, I think.

I have no problem with repeating what's on the opium list, but legal discussion and the responsibility that Bluelight takes are very restricted.

Not all 2C's as far as I know, just:
2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7

Even though there have been no incidents here, I think.

I have no problem with repeating what's on the opium list, but legal discussion and the responsibility that Bluelight takes are very restricted.

True, however I haven't seen a single smartshop selling any other kind of 2C

Who said anything about smartshops ;) ... There are other research chemicals that have occasionally been sold under the counter in the past but I can't comment on recent years since I haven't been to any 'shops anymore.

It would also have to be the the moniker of incense or some nonsense because anything sold for human consumption will fall under the unregistered medicine laws, which are enforced by its own authority.

That's already streching how comfortable I am about talking what goes on in our Netherlands. Just consult the oracle of the Opium Lists and be careful.

I do remember having used 'Cloud 9' as it was called, in 1997. A couple of gelcaps in a blue plastic container from a Breda smartshop, but they were not some botanical. I was under the impression it was some 2c, I didn't know much back then but in looking back it felt like a phenetylamine.