• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

2ce

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
This drug happens to be one of my top 2 psychedelics of all time I absolutely love the mescaline like effects I wish I could still find it maybe one day I will

This is actually my favorite as well, for ages.
My list changes as time passes, here's todays.

1.) 2C-E
2.) 4-HO-MET
3.) 2C-C
4.) 4-AcO-DMT
5.) Mescaline

I've had some amazingly positive trips with all of these in the past year. If it was ten years in the past LSD would have been the number one but i find i gain more from Tryps and Phens these days.

This is actually my favorite as well, for ages.
My list changes as time passes, here's todays.

1.) 2C-E
2.) 4-HO-MET
3.) 2C-C
4.) 4-AcO-DMT
5.) Mescaline

I've had some amazingly positive trips with all of these in the past year. If it was ten years in the past LSD would have been the number one but i find i gain more from Tryps and Phens these days.
Gwhat an amazing listmine is very similar

I preferred 2c-i the most. It was more social than e and i didnt like the bodyfeel i got on b. Everyone else enjoyed b but I lol.
But 2ce is great, amazing visuals, no doubt!

Hey Kush,

I'm going to send this over to Drug Culture since the question is asking what others like, vs an HR question.

It should be a better fit there.

2.) 4-HO-MET

Damn right that stuff is amazing.

2C-E always had too much bodyload for me & I'd puke right on the hour point every time.
I've never done mescaline but I've tried 3C-E (Escaline) if you fancy a 12 hour trip & a comedown where you feel as if you been hit by a truck go for it folks.

What's y'all's favorite rc

MDPV
4-MeO-PCP
MXE
4-HO-MET

I was never brave enough to try MXE mixed in with MDPV, that would have been quite interesting but I didn't have the balls to try it together.