Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2ce/8mg) - Experienced: plugging

Efoj

Bluelighter
This is a short trip report about plugged 2ce, I started it because I couldn't find any others on bluelight. I've done plugging other times before and after this one, and if you think it's a taboo that only reflects your own ideas about your body. From my experience, plugging (with a small needleless syringe) is less painful than snorting, and safer than IM or IV.

Now the trip report.

0:00 - I plug 8mg of 2ce.
+0:20 - Pretty much tripping already, I'm reading Aldous Huxley. "For a little while, thanks to the moksha-medicine, you will know what it's like to be what in fact you are, what in fact you always have been. What a timeless bliss!" and I have a really blissful come-up
+1:00 - I listen to some oriental music, close my eyes and with the melodies there was a vibration of dunes in the desert, while the percussion was earth-like, brown and each sound from the drum was a new mountain in a new world.
From then until about +2:30 I was tripping perhaps too hard, surely a sober sitter would've been of help. I have some bad feelings, but I overcome them soon. I talk to my girlfriend on phone, I love her, all is well. (I've tripped with her too, and I feel 2ce to be better for a couple's trip than acid. It makes us realise all the love we have for each other)

at +3:00 my trip gets slightly less intense, I take a quick shower and go out for a classical music concert I was planning to see. Tripping outdoors is a total different matter to me, when I get inside the bus I can see everyone's eyes looking at me for half a second as I come in, it's strange as my eyes can move much quicker now so I can see each of them and their facial expressions in fractions of a second.

+4:00 - the concert hall looks so beautiful in its 19th century opulence!
I still look at people's facial expressions with that quick sight, trying to guess the life story and feelings of old ladies, middle-aged couples, etc. When the orchestra starts playing, I get amazed at how the musicians ar obedient and obsessed by perfection. Instead of that wave-like carefree pattern of my psychedelic mind, the musicians are all afraid of not doing what the conductor wants them to. OK, but if each did what they want, would it be possible for men to create the masterpieces of Beethoven and Debussy?

The whole concert has my mind thinking all that deep stuff and also appreciating the music.

+6:00 - End of the concert, I could say I'm back to baseline or at least I can act as such.

To sum up, in my experience plugged 2ce has a shorter duration than oral 2ce. About three hours of peak and 5-6 hours of total duration. Absolutely no body load, great closed-eye visuals, sometimes open-eye visuals too, much increased appreciation of music and, what may be most important to me, an inhanced lucidity where I can see all the love that's around me and where anything, from a crowded bus to a warm shower, can be food for thought.