View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB + Weed

beastwangtchami

Greenlighter
Right so I've been digging around the internet trying to find some substantial reports on these two combinations but unfortunately I've been able to really find anything worthwhile. Maybe that's down to my own failures in finding anything or maybe it's because there's not all too much out there on the exact questions I have, anyhow, thought I'd come to ol' reliable.

So I wanted to know how best to potentiate 2CB with weed. The pills I believe are 18-20mg I can't remember. I had taken 1 of them from this batch before and it was a fairly good trip, slight tracers, vivid colours, slightly euphoric and everything seemed to "breathe". However this was at a festival, and so I was unable to pair it with a spliff.

Do people here suggest taking the pill, and then smoking, or is it better to wait until the effects are starting to appear and then smoke?

Any advice and experiences on 2cb whilst being high on weed will be greatly appreciated like. Cheers.

its not advisable until after the peak and you start coming down, doesn't mean it can't be good to smoke on the peak though. It GREATLLY exaggerates the visuals

What would you say the reason would be for not smoking until after the peak?

From experience, the pills I have are of good quality, but I'd much prefer if I was able to take a higher dose (something I am unable to do due to quantity), if smoking whilst taking them, would this greatly strengthen the experience?

Weed during the comeup or peak *could* make it very intense, positive ir negative. After the peak is usually a great idea !

Personally I hate mixing psychs and weed. It use to potentiate the worst aspects of the two, but for other people is just great.

Better try with low dosages