PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2CB? Not sure what I took

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xvbrj

Greenlighter
Was interested in trying to 2CB, I was able to get my hands on some, it came in a gel tab form(windowpane). I was at a rave I dropped it at 4:30pm and let it dissolve, did not really have a nauseating come up but could feel a body tingle similar to the onset of acid. I started noticing a intense visuals after an hour, during the trip I would zone out for long periods of time and then go back to enjoying the show this happened periodically, did not have an exact euphoria but had some energy to dance. It was hard to communicate to people and had a delay sense of touch while on it. Trip lasted for a while I was still very much feeling the effects of delayed touch and visuals I decided to sleep it off at 3:30am. I read some info on 2CB and the effects and length don't really ad up so I'm wondering what I actually took.

Are you cool now? If so I wouldn't sweat it.

Only way you'd know is to test your stash/trust the source.

2cb is pretty cool tho :)

If you were still feeling effects at 3:30 and it was a gel tab it was most likely just LSD. That being said, identification or "What did I take?" threads aren't allowed here, so mods will close this soon.

Also if you're going to ask anyone anywhere what it is you took you need to provide more details than gel tab, visuals, euphoria, I tripped, and then I slept. How the hell is anyone supposed to do an already near impossible (the easiest way to tell is with durations and come up/come down times) task of identifying when all you provide is that you tripped.

Also if you're going to ask anyone anywhere what it is you took you need to provide more details than gel tab, visuals, euphoria, I tripped, and then I slept. How the hell is anyone supposed to do an already near impossible (the easiest way to tell is with durations and come up/come down times) task of identifying when all you provide is that you tripped.

OP could at the very least have told us about the taste, or lack thereof.

Anyway, my guess would be it was simply plain old LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.