• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2cb/mdma/mda combo?

cozmicbullet

Greenlighter
Hi, does anyone have any experience with this combo and is it a relatively safe combo to take providing the dose is not to high/plenty of hydration ect etc?

ignore this post, ive researched it better and is a bad idea. I am however considering MDA/MDMA combo...thoughts?

I have combined MDMA, MDA and 2c-b 3 times. Everytime was amazing. I have done the MDMA/2c-b combo many many times, and the difference is that you basically roll harder with MDA, hallucinate more, MUCH more intense music. The only downside of the combo of three is that at some times it can be very intense, bordering sensory overload. But if you can handle that it is awesome. The combo gave me the strongest roll of my life (not in a magical/empathic sense, but mad rushing extreme visual and maximum music intensity). 2 times I dropped the MDA with MDMA, redosing with MDMA later, and finally redosing with 2c-b. Last time I took a full dose of MDA, redosed MDMA 2 times and finally dosed 2c-b. The 2c-b is always added around the 3-4 hour mark.

2c-b/MDMA combo is definately more safe and comfortable, and very magical. But the combo of three is for the brave, but if you dare it can blast you to space at a rave. Extremely intense. Take a slightly lower dose of 2c-b when combining with MDMA/MDA than with MDMA only as MDA is a psychedelic and they will greatly potentiate each other.

The strongest roll of my life, if I recall right, was an initial dose of 100mg MDMA and 75mg MDA, followed by 50mg MDMA redoses on the 1 and 2 hour mark and finally a 80mg MDMA and 18mg 2c-b dose at T3:00. When that final dose kicked in I rolled unbelievably hard. It was the only time I actually felt that I consumed an absolutely new drug, it was unbelievable, out of this world. Every bass felt like an earthquake and I was in a tent with 2000 people, and at that time I thought I was in a volcano. THAT intense.

Watch your body temperature on this combo!! You can get quite hot.

ignore this post, ive researched it better and is a bad idea. I am however considering MDA/MDMA combo...thoughts?

How is it a bad idea...? Seriously?

It's one of the best combinations out there. Much less chance of things going wrong than there is with MDxx + LSD

well I thought the combination of 2cb/mdma/mda sounded to me like it would be the perfect all round combo after my mate suggesting candy flipping. At this stage in my life my not ready for acid again, so 2cb has all the positives of acid usually without the heaviness on the brain but but after reading other posts people seem to think 2cb/mdma/mda would be dangerous and more toxic on the body. Me being me , I am very careful these days after some past experiences. Thats why i started this thread... Thanks for your input so far...

Last edited:
So what makes it dangerous if you dose accordingly? Are you talking about possible vasoconstriction uncomfort or what please inform me haha. I love DOM and have taken high doses that caused some pretty extreme vasoconstriction. MDA is just my all time favorite drug and 2cb sounds amazing I love tripping really hard so intensity isnt an issue. I was thinking mdma sounds cool to also mix molly because of how well it goes with MDA.