Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2cb how i love thee

The Warden

Bluelighter
i've been talking and hanging out with this really awesome girl lately. she came over for my birthday party a few weeks ago. somehow the topic of drugs comes up and she asked me what i've done and what i like to do. hallucinogens are hands down my favorite, well i lied. i've only done taken acid. i told her that i love acid and 2cb because it reminds me of acid and e, but without having to take both and feel the shitty effects the next day or days.
she asked me what it was like and i tried to describe it. i might have done a good job because she said she wants to try some. we've been hanging out a lot lately and i told her i'd try to get more. i had a once in a lifetime deal where i got bees and some other stuff on blotter, my brain can't remember all those letters and numbers :S
anyways, i get the bees and we try to figure out a time to play with them. i had a really shitty day tuesday and she wanted to come over and cheer me up. i told her that on a day as shitty as this one i usually take bees and it clears up all the funk and the cloud over my head.
she decides she wants to go to a movie and try it for her first time. we decide to go see total recall. we get to the outdoor mall early and get some tea and coffee before. walk around for about half an hour. movie time. we get into the seats in the very back. i give her hers and i do mine. i can't eat them, it doesn't work as well for me so i have to sniff it.
i had my friend cap them at 18 mg's. i sniff mine in a couple tries. man i forgot how bad that shit burns. she does hers and tells me it's the worst burn she'd ever experienced from a drug. during the previews i felt it start to kick in. i noticed she was taking deep breaths and holding on to my hand pretty tight so i knew she was starting to feel the effects. when the screen went green and showed what the film was rated i knew i was gone! then the first thing it showed looked like the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. during the whole movie i was just lost in the special effects. fight scenes were moving a million miles an hour. anytime there were patterns they just seemed to collapse on themselves. most of the movie i had the red/green halo thing going on. faces were melting. there was a scene with some dubstep and i damn near got up and started dancing. lol. she was holding my hand for most of the time and laying next to me. she started toucing me at some points in the movie, being touched that way has never felt better. after the movie i had to go to the bathroom. by far the coolest bathroom i've been in. i was staring at the tiles on the walls, the floor, everything was moving. after i finish i wash my hands. my pupils are always pinpoints, but when i'm on something my eyes look like a god damn powerpuff girl. i leave the bathroom because i felt like i had been staring at things too long. i finished before my date did so i waited for a few seconds. some random person was waiting for her sister or something. my date opens the door and the other person in the hall thought it was someone else and tried to scare her. it took all i had not to start rofl'ing.
after that random moment which always happens when i trip we go outside and smoke. the walkway was made out of broken sandstone, we sat and smoked and tripped on that for about another fifteen minutes or so, then head back to my place. i set up my speakers and played some Adventure Club for her and played with my gloves. did that for a few songs before she started touching me while i was giving her a light show. she ends up taking my pants off and we had sex on my floor.
by far the best 2cb night i've ever had. i can't believe she likes me and wants to take fun drugs with me. i can't wait until we get to play with the other stuff i got.
thanks for reading. sorry for such a long story.

Sounds really fun. You should do get into a shower with her when you do it again.

We're not at the showering together point yet. Come to think of it, I've never showered alone with the bees.. Next time we do something we will definitely do it at one of our houses that way we can enjoy it a little more, if ya know what I mean. I love playing with lights, loud music and I definitely don't want to get busted getting a handie in a movie theater while on drugs..

Everybody that likes fun like this should have a girl to share the fun with. I really like her. A lot :) She makes me very happy, she is absolutely beautiful, funny as hell and just an awesome person. She is pretty much the girl version of me. I feel very lucky right now. I can say I'm happy and actually mean it. It makes my days that much better when she texts me or calls me. If a person doesn't like you for who you are and what you like to do keep looking, there is someone for everyone. I just might have found that person for me :D