View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2cb followed by LSD?

Weak Sauce

Greenlighter
I am at an all week camping and music festival. Last night I took 24mg 2cb and today I wanted to swallow down some lucy. I know that there is cross tolerance, but not as much as if I had done the lsd first. My question is this, if I normally trip in the 200ug level, how should I increase my dose to deal with 2cb tolerance?

Thanks in advance.

I'd wait for the reason that cross tolerance is unreliable and dependent on the intensity of the first experience, if you try to compensate for the tolerance you can easily end up with much more than you bargained for.

So the longer you wait, not only will you be able to avoid the tolerance and make it a bit less of an issue, but perhaps more importantly it stops being such a wildcard. So yes I follow your line of thinking, but am not really as interested in calculating / guesstimating a dosage with/for you as I am in trying to see if this can't be dealt with more elegantly by waiting/timing better.

Then again if you think 200 actual µg is reasonable at a music festival, maybe you just don't care about tripping too hard like a stone-cold freak. ;)