• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs 2CB-Fly vs 2cb For Sex?

anterogradient

Greenlighter
Pretty basic question when it boils down to it.

2cb has a reputation for making sex a very enhanced experience.

I'm wondering if 2cb fly possesses the same sort of sex enhancement, or close to it.

Thank you!

I believe Ann Shulgin said that it did correct me if I'm wrong. IME the 2c's and psychedelics in general are the less sexual drugs known to man, just kinda dulls the experience.

2C-B, was also sold as Nexus in sexshops. In doses between 5/ maybe max 10 mg it apperently is afrodiziak. It should create a headspace erotic, no experience in that use. Take a little more and you are tripping balls. That is what I did.

bk-2C-B ime is not even like 2C-B, I even doubt its activity but it was unpleasant real or placebo. No I would actually say its crap or I had a inactive batch. But it was surely not arroussing sexually. Have you ever heard about Durian, the stink fruit. That I can attest is a pure (bodily) sex enhancer. Anything felt better but the orgasm's are heavenly and extended after eating the fruit.

Read again and noticed you wrote 2C-B-FLY with which I have no exp, but is except longer duration more like the real thing if i read the reports, YMMV

Last edited:
This is a good question. I would probably vote for 2C-B over the fly compound, because it is way more tactile. However I've not actually had sex on the FLY compound. Neither of them necessarily make me horny.