• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines 2cb euphoria

But I've never used any psycheedelic when in a bad state of mind.

Your state of mind going into the experience is vitally important, as I'm sure you already know. Please be careful, and try to be as relaxed, calm and positive as you can before taking the material.

I don't personally have experience with 2C-B, but I found 2C-I to be quite good, so the 2C series in general might be useful in situations like yours. The Shulgins believed in 2C-B as an adjunct for psychotherapy when the person taking it was able to respond positively to MDMA, so that counts for a lot.

If I were going to take something for PTSD or depression myself, I'd turn to ketamine or MDMA first and then maybe try psychedelics after that. But the choice is yours, obviously - just be aware of your mind and body and exercise caution. If you do still end up doing this, I hope that you benefit from the experience as much as possible. Stay safe!

Your state of mind going into the experience is vitally important, as I'm sure you already know. Please be careful, and try to be as relaxed, calm and positive as you can before taking the material.

I don't personally have experience with 2C-B, but I found 2C-I to be quite good, so the 2C series in general might be useful in situations like yours. The Shulgins believed in 2C-B as an adjunct for psychotherapy when the person taking it was able to respond positively to MDMA, so that counts for a lot.

If I were going to take something for PTSD or depression myself, I'd turn to ketamine or MDMA first and then maybe try psychedelics after that. But the choice is yours, obviously - just be aware of your mind and body and exercise caution. If you do still end up doing this, I hope that you benefit from the experience as much as possible. Stay safe!
I burned out on mdma as a teenager and even 250mg of tested high quality stuff has only a mild stimulating effect and massive side effects. I also have permatolefance to ketamine. It helps but only temporarily. I'll be doing this soon, likely the K and 2cb together

This is a websiteive I've heard of before with harm reduction info as well as an online trip sitter service. If you need help you can talk to them online. I personally haven't used it, but it's better than nothing.
Yeah I'm not sure whether to so it at home where I'd have access to the internet or in a private wooded nature reserve that barely has anyone in it.

I prefer nature for tripping, Nd also this has 10 miles of hiking trails to keep any extra stimulation at bay