Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-T-7 50mg,35mg oral

couldbesojs

Bluelighter
Dosed 50mg at 10pm with my girlfriend who consumed 35mg.
M 6'3/220
F 5'2 / 115
We had eaten about 2 hours prior.

T: 1:00 - Not feeling anything, notice slight trails on a cigarette not off of the ember just tracers off our hands lingering for a few seconds.

T:2:00 - She gets nauseous and throws up quite a few times and says shes getting really high. I have a slight urge to puke but don't feel the need. I go outside and smoke a few bowls and come back in but find it didn't have the normal effect of intensifying the psychedelic. Came back inside just very stoned almost like I had put a damper on where the 2c-t-7 was going to go and was just very tired.

T:3:00 She's still very nauseous and notes a persistent acidic feeling in her throat and stomach.
Shes at a clear +++ while I'm at a ++ that's slowly building.
There are quite a few bright neon CEV's that morph and change based on your imagination. She says it's like shes in Vegas when she closes her eyes.

T4:00 Both at a +++ but she is having a significantly stronger trip then mine. .

The body high is warm, relaxing and all encompassing. Visually there is a bright color scheme with bright yellow, red, purple and green closed eye visuals that come together and form more complex objects from my imagination. If I imagine a bird, a bird flies through my CEV's taking on a bright yellow form that glides across my field of perception. With the bright colors flashes of white light that originate in the corner of my eyes pulse through the rest of the visuals somewhat illuminating them but at most times blinding me completely from deciphering what I'm seeing.

We're lying in bed holding each other completely teleported into a lucid dreamlike state.

T:6:00 I'm not sure if we fell asleep but we had our eyes closed and drifted to the visuals listening to music and 2 hours had passed.

We get up to go smoke a cigarette and some weed and she mentions the intensity of what was happening to her when we were lying down. She was touching and rubbing my chest and as she did this brilliant aura of color pulsated from the spot, as she continued a powerful white light broke through the colors and it was like that part of my body began to crumble away. From this point on she said from the origin of the white light an orifice opened on my chest and she ventured into it. She opened her eyes from the CEV's and the walls of the room were closing in on her which startled her a little bit. She closed her eyes and delved further inside the hole, which led her into a dark tomb of sorts. As she moved her hands across my body more white light was produced that acted like a torch and illuminated and caused the area to grow. Inside the tomb were hieroglyphics which symbolized my inner workings and motives. As she moved her hand to different parts of my body she moved through the tomb exploring it further and further noting along with the hieroglyphs that there were owl figurines inside. It was like she was exploring my soul, she stated she felt like I had an old soul that had been through many journeys.

One thing I find very interesting about her experience is she isn't invested in Egyptian mythology and lore so I'm curious why it took her into that sort of mind set.
I really enjoy the topic and have tried to get her to read a few books I enjoyed on different Egyptian ideologies and history.

She said as she was delving deeper and deeper through my inner being that the area she had ventured into kept pulsating and growing further and further, as she reached a point where she could exit the tomb and explore a larger unconfined world she snapped out of it and became very nauseous and had to purge multiple times.

As we're discussing the events that had just transpired I'm in awe of her experience and she mentions the owl symbolism some more. As we're talking about it an owl flies right in front of us and stares at us as it soars passed. We sit down at the edge of a field and watch the owl fly back and forth over the crisp dew laden grass. We sit smoking, talking, absorbing the beauty of the landscape as the sun creeps higher and higher along the mountain ranges. As we relax and stay still the visual intensity picks back up producing a serene sense of unity with each other and the world around us. The grass is sparkling in high definition dancing back and forth under the crimson morning sky, the land beneath our feet breathing, releasing waves of energy that flow out cascading to a point of intensity before dispersing.

T:8:00 We are back inside lying down listening to music at peace. After moving around for a while outside the intensity of my visuals has gradually lessened but as I lay down and relax waves of intensity come back to me and once again envelop me. The visuals are unique in the sense of how many different colors are present they flow together and dance before encircling and morphing into larger formations of objects that I don't understand the meaning of. After persisting for a few seconds they quickly disperse before dancing and forming into something else.

T:9:00 We have sex and it's sensual and feels amazing the warmth of the body high greatly adding to the pleasure and intensity. I make a comment that I don't think I'm going to be able to cum but finish a few minutes later to my surprise. She says the same thing but a few minutes later finishes intensely. We grab some food and lay down and just relax the visuals almost gone but come back in short waves of intensity, the warm body high still present and very comforting.

T:11:00 Watching TV listening to music pretty much back at baseline very slight visual distortions eventually get some sleep after an hour or two.

Wake up feeling pretty drained, not so much hungover just tired. Eat some food and go outside to do some gardening which is quite unpleasant in the heat but after a coffee and an hour or two being in the sun my body feels much better.

Really glad I gave this stuff a second chance and didn't just give up with my first failed trial. My girlfriend said it's almost the kind of high she would want to chase which she says is odd for her with psychedelics as she usually doesn't get that feeling at least not so prominently. I'm not looking forward to running out, hoping to be able to get more one day, have 6 or 7 doses left.

I want to do more of this stuff the uncomfortable come up is completely worth the juiciness of the experience. Next time I'm going to fast for 24 hours before dosing and see if I can also explore deeper into a foreign knowledge filled world.
I'm also going to resist the urge to jump start the experience and just wait out the long come up without adding anything that could change the experience. Once the peak sets in marijuana has the expected effect of intensifying the visuals but until the peak has set it seems to diminish and cause a dulling and slower build up of effects.

The best thing about this substance is how warm and peaceful it feels, no matter how long you look at the cev's your eyes are never strained, it's warmth flooding through and dominating the entire experience.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the report man. I'm planning on trying this myself sometime soon, looking even more forward to it now. I wish I had enough of it and someone to share it with, sounds perfect for it.

Always fun to read about these disappeared psyches. Is there any other psychedelic you would compare it most to in feel and headspace?

Wow, thanks for the report man. I'm planning on trying this myself sometime soon, looking even more forward to it now. I wish I had enough of it and someone to share it with, sounds perfect for it.

Always fun to read about these disappeared psyches. Is there any other psychedelic you would compare it most to in feel and headspace?
When you're still and not trying to complete any tasks the headspace is relatively clear and the visuals become much more intense.

When you're trying to do things or find something it's somewhat similiar to an LSD headspace and dampens the visual intensity. Not to say you won't be tripping hard when moving around just you aren't fully consumed.

Things don't seem to melt like on LSD they hold their form, shimmering and swaying side to side. The color scheme of the background is similar to 2C-B in terms of it's greenish futuristic sort of vibe but the visuals are completely different.

Once you make it passed the come up the body high manifests as ecstatic relaxation and comfort. It completely envelopes your body sending pulsing warm waves up and down your body. It's all encompassing but not pushy, it's just there making you feel great, I'm not sure of a better way to describe it.

I've never tried DOM / 2C-E / Mescaline / Nbomes but have tried quite a few substances and nothing has been remotely similar. Maybe a high dose of LSD + MDMA but even then it just doesn't feel forced it's just there comforting you.

Last edited:
Nice report, it sure is a long come up. I usually dose around 50mg as well. That warm, cozy body high os what I love about T-7. The visuals aint half bad either. Always felt like 2C-B with the "dial" turned up a few notches.