Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2c-t-2 / 10mg nasal) - inexperienced - Instant Insanity

Runyan2003

Greenlighter
Substance: Research chemical 2C-T-2 ( (2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylthiophenethylamine)
Dose: Roughly - 10 milligrams
Route of Ingestion: Nasal Insufflation

May 4th 2012 1:00AM

I acquired this substance from a guy I work with who knows a chemist. That really helps if you want a 100% pure without unidentified adulterants. Anyway I was more than excited to try this chemical being as it was one I had never done. I have explored many other pyschedelics (LSD, Mescaline, Psilocybin mushrooms, MDMA, 2C-B ect...) with very few if any negative side effects or bad trips.

I had this 2C-T-2 sitting around for a few days. I was going to save it to take at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival and my god I'm glad I did'nt. After going to watch a friend of mine play at a local club. When we left I had several beers in me and a few milligrams of alprazolam (xanax) so I had my buddy who was driving that night stop at my house and I picked up the drug..which came in a little piece of folded up aluminum foil. We got back to his house and I broke it down on the dining room table. The whole time in the back of my mind I was thinking to myself how bad could it be, since my 2C-B experience was very ecstatic! Now heres where my story gets good...I rolled up a bill and snorted the little line of white powder.....Oh my god my nose burned intensely for mabey 10 minutes. Within 30 seconds of from the point I did this line I was looking at the table and patterns started to emerge. Objects in the room started shifting and rotating. At this point in time only about 4 minutes had passed. I stumbled to the kitchen to get a glass of water but found myself unable to and slid down his kitchen cabinets and sat directly on the kitchen floor. My buddy said to me "Are you alright bro" and in that instance his voice made no sense to me and it kept echoing over and over again. I could not stand up and asked my friend to help me outside and he did of course. I ran over and started vomiting all over his back deck. Twenty minutes into it after I proceeded outside to the deck I thought I was going blind because the hallucinations were so intense that the outside world made no sense to me and didnt even exist. I kept hearing and feeling intense roaring, screaming, rushing sounds of an energy that drilled into my head like a bullet. "Oh no what have I done to myself" I said in a slurred and mumbled sentence with a overwhelming panic sensation. Was my head going to explode from this madness I keep hearing? As I stumbled to his garage which is set up as a little mini house I through myself on the bed and hoped for this chaos to stop! At this point the whole room and the objects in it became one and morphed into some slimy mass of god knows what. I could'nt read or write, even the voices I was hearing in my head and from my buddy checking on me made absolutely no sense to me like it was some alien launguage but I guess that some part of my subconscious understood this gibberish and I responded. I kept closing my eyes because if I looked at my hand my fingers were stretched out like taffee and were bending, Increasing in size and shrinking down to nothing. I looked down at my arms and the hairs were growing out wraping around my arm like I was some creature mutating into a monster. I thought to myself "I have to work tomorrow and I am never going to come down from this hell of insanity!" After about 2 to 3 hours of this I finally started coming down and the experience became sort of pleasant after that coming up and hellish peak! I woke up the next morning with hardly any day after side day effects and felt fine. I do know for a fact that the whole experience from this unique substance is one I will never forget and if by any chance I may do it again in the future....I think a smaller dose will suffice. I have also read that 10 milligrams is not that strong of a dose, maybe their information is wrong, maybe they hand bunk shit or something because it was very intense and taking more than that might be dangerous to your well being. I hope this article helps anyone who reads it and they find it interesting.

RuNNiNMaN

KNOW YOUR BODY, KNOW YOUR MIND, KNOW YOUR SOURCE

If anyone else has had experience with this chemical I'd like to hear what your thoughts on it are. Thanx

Heh, yep...

Oral bioavailability of 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7 is relatively poor and somewhat erratic...nasal or rectal (or parenteral routes), OTOH, have higher bioavailability and much more rapid absorption resulting in higher peak plasma levels (at least that's my best guess, taking into account numerous reports of radically increased intensity via these routes).

I had a similar experience of overwhelming psychedelia and unrelenting vomiting with 15 mg 2C-T-2 administered rectally. Six or so years ago, it was my first real wake up call that these substances need to be treated with serious respect. I'd had some great experiences with 2C-T-2 in the low 20 mg range, but this was orders of magnitude more intense for 30 minutes or so. The rectal admin resulted in a very high peak, but there wasn't much of a plateau to speak of...after the first 30 minutes to 1 hour, the trip was relatively mild. If I ever take this one again, there's no doubt I'll stick with the oral route.

Thats sounds pretty crazy Runyan. I have never tried snorting it cause ive always heard the 2c's really hurt,
I do find that 15-20mg taken orally is very therapeutic, its does have a heavy body load accompanied by nausea during the first hour. I find that smoking weed helps with that. The visuals are not overwhelming at all very subtle in fact. I love taking it on a cool foggy night and just hangin outside enjoying the night sky and plants

tl;dr but my experience with 2c-t-2 was extremely unpleasant. It gave me reallly heavy tachicardia and I swore I was going to have a heart attack. The trip kind of felt like I was rolling and has visuals, but while I was tripping my brain was completely zapped. I felt kind of retarded and it was hard to speak because I was panicking so hard.

This may be best off moved to Trip Reports.

A friend of mine has had a rather pleasing experience with 15mg oral 2c-t-2. Approx 2h come up. He hung out & swam with some friends (who shared some cannabis) around a privately owned swimming pool and reported the effects as very contemplative, sedating, almost "stoning" in a mescaline sort of way. There was a body load but it was not unpleasant. Not notably confusing or discomforting although another individual who also took 2ct2 (10mg) vomited coming up. A notable effect of the 2ct2 experience is the visuals are much more predisposed to bright rainbow "halos" and colors blurring/bleeding as contrasted wih the "cleaner, sharper" LSD or 2C-E experience.

I wouldn't take this insufflated, it's liable to be a very sudden and uncomfortably intense onset.

The trick is to keep the doses moderate, this is not a compound you should be aiming for ++++ breakthrough experiences on.

PD=>TR, as that is where trip reports belong.

This isn't the first I've heard of 2c-t-x + booze/benzo freakouts, though yours was harmless enough. Also, the faster acting ROAs tend to produce pretty darned unpleasant comeups with 2c-x's.

It's been well over a decade, but I always enjoyed 2c-t-2, but not as much as t-7. 2 had more of a body load, but was also more visual, spinning rainbows, single celled paisley vaginas, yada yada yada. Never snorted it, due to the sometimes nausea and tremors, but haven't heard too many positive reports on such. T-7 on the other hand I snorted several times, and even injected 7 mg on one very memorable occasion. Don't regret it, per se, but never felt the urge to use that ROA again. some of the best trips I ever had were with T-7, amazing euphoria and insight, and absolutely incredible visuals. Good stuff, shame it didn't agree with a few. I still feel it is relatively safe when treated with respect. Like so many other things. . . .

Wow, that's pretty crazy. Happy to hear all turned out well! I'm really bummed I never got around to making a purchase on this before the ban. And I would have too, had I not been out of town during...Damn. Anyway, thanks for the write- up!