• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

2c-t-1

psyfiend

Bluelighter
I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere on this rare chemical, can anyone provide more information? Thanks in advance.

do you mean 4-methyltio-2,5-dimethoxy-phenylethylamine? that's usually referred to simply as 2C-T.

The correct name should just be 2C-T. It is 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylthio-phenethylamine.

Wiki page suggests that the dosage is quite a bit higher than 2C-T-2 or 2C-T-7 (the ethyl and propyl homologs).

Sorry I haven't been on BL, but I guess that's what it must be... thanks for all the replies.

Does anyone have experience with this one though? I couldn't find any other dedicated thread, although that could be because related compounds come to the top of the search results. I heard that it could be made available soon, and while it's a probably a pipe dream, I'm curious to see if anyone has tried it.

Hehe i heard that same promise / rumor a while ago but it never happened.

Intrigued the shit out of me at the time, but now actually I doubt it's that worthwhile considering the potency and short duration and everything... fluorinated 2C-T-2 analogues though, those could be cool. After verification of course that fluoros don't make mustard compounds hehe but i think they do not..
Please someone make 2C-EF or 2C-TFM instead or something to that effect...

Might not buy, but given the opportunity would still try 2C-T though.. no blasé

The right forum for this is PD and the right thread is: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=302863 :)

Last edited: