View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-Se, the alternate 2C-T

Someone13232

Bluelighter
2ct7 has been about my most unique trip, steampunk clockwork motor visuals, so far from any of the organic visuals ive had before, uniquely beyond classic fractals.

why hasnt the 2C-Se (the T representing sulphur replaced with Selenium) chain been made widely available? has anyone lucky enough to try it reported any differences from its 2C-T counterparts?

basically the purpose of this thread is ADD INFO ABOUT 2C-Se HERE! I WANT TO KNOW IT

From PiHKAL:

With an entirely new hetero atom in the molecule (the selenium), and with clear indications that large dosages would be needed (100 milligrams. or more), some discretion was felt desirable. There was certainly an odd taste and an odd smell. I remember some early biochemical work where selenium replaced sulfur in some amino acid chemistry, and things got pretty toxic. It might be appropriate to get some general animal toxicity data before exploring those dosages that might get to a +++.

I would say that this, combined with the fact that the 2C-T-x series itself is already thought of as being a little less safe than most of the other original 2Cs, is a pretty good reason why this series hasn't been made available. I sure as hell wouldn't be the first to test them. Though, I am still quite interested in 2C-T-7.