Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-P / 14mg) - First time - Extremely overwhelming substance

Psychonaut69

Greenlighter
Male, 39, 90kg

I had ordered some 2C-E, but according to the effects it produced it must have been 2C-P.
I did an allergy test with 1 mg a week before, which produced a +1.
Then me and a friend decided to try out a light-to-regular dose of 14 mg. We originally planned
on 20 mg, but decided to try out a small dose first in case the effect would be unpleasant. This
turned out to be very wise..

Previous experiences: countless, including weed, noids, lsd, mdma, 2c-b, coke, meth, mxe, shrooms, ...

20.00 2C-P 14 mg ingested, mistaken for 2C-E. The substance was put in some water, did not dissolve well.
We did marijuana throughout the night.
21.00 The substance's effects starts to become noticable. The curtains start waving and colors seem different
21.30 come-up is now in full effect. It comes in waves. It is possible to act completely normal for
a maximum of 1 minute, before being thrown back in a heavy body load. No nausea at all. Body feels really heavy
and I have to support my head sitting from time to time, but also feels really really orgasticly good. The waves seem to come faster and faster.
23.00 It feels like one half of the brain is tripping insanely hard, while the other half is pretty
much baseline. Completely conscious and being able to reason logically, meanwhile it's hard to stay composed.
The visual and mental effect is still increasing. Tripping extremely hard. Very
euphoric feeling.
00.00 the last hour felt like 10 hours past by. We watched the clock and it took ages, time litterally seemed
to have stopped. Plateau seems to have been reached. The drug is extremely overwhelming, stronger than anything. No more heavy body load, no nausea at all. Strong euphory and self confidence. Rolling a joint is impossible, the tobacco seems
to have a mind of its own and runs like ants in all directions.
00.00 - 04.00 We tried various other drugs to get the effect to tone down or make it more enjoyable: first
30 mg MXE, but that did not produce much effect.
Then we tried 80 mg MDAI. This added diamonds and glitter to the trip, very funny visual combination and it made it socially
less straining. The visuals also softened down, from simpsons-like cartoons to romance novel cover style. But it didn't make
the tripping effect any less present.
Around 04.00 (T+8.00) we were still tripping extremely hard and there was no end in sight. We had already realised due to the intensity and the duration that the
substance was probably not 2C-E. In desparation we tried to add GBL to the mix (try measuring 1.3 ml in a syringe
when tripping very hard lol) but even that could not overpower the 2C-P. We just had to wait it out.
We tried to sleep and found that even if you fell asleep, you were still tripping and aware of it all. Not a pleasant
feeling, so I decided to stare into a void and enjoy the show. I had a weird sensation for a few minutes where I felt
I was being warped out of my body into a fountain of colors and the visuals increased tenfold.
Around 08.00 (+12.00) the effects finally started to decrease. Still lots of open-eyed visuals though. And still at an
unignorable +++ level. We are now really fed up with the effects and all we want for it is to disappear.
Around 09.30 (+13.30) the visuals (the warping, breathing etc) disappeared for both.
Still feeling effects, dilated pupils until the next night.

Conclusion: This was extremely powerful stuff, it seems to just stick to the brain receptors like superglue. There was this constant dual-feeling. The feeling that you're tripping insanely hard, but on the other hand, all is fine.
We experienced the same feeling with 2C-B, so perhaps this is a common 2C theme?
And it is not an entertaining drug, at times the trip felt a bit boring, despite a full +++. It does not increase
social interaction. The trip did not produce a common consciousness like with LSD and it was hard to keep a
conversation entertaining. The MDAI did enhance it nicely though, anything else didn't really interact with it. I'm waiting for my testers to come in the mail, but going by the intensity and duration, it can only have been 2c-p.
In the end, it was a very intersting experience. I'd do it again, but in a smaller dose and with a better setting. With a few days off afterwards to recover.

That is a GIGANTIC DOSE for first time.

I didn't enjoy 2c-p at any dose, and I started dosing pretty fucking high towards the end of my run with it.

Thanks for the report.

yeah definitely sounds like 2c-p, with the dose and duration, what a fucked up thing for a vendor to do though.

That duality of being really high and not at all is definitely a characteristic of 2c drugs. They seem to hit in waves. I used to smoke cannabis to make the trip fun, without it the trip did feel dull and a bit boring as you mention. Glad it worked out okay, could have been disastrous if you weren't smart enough to do some test doses.

I found it spiritually devoid of any character, and even insufflated after the 7th hour I just wanted it to end. It was utterly boring and the body load wasn't worth it.

Mixed with MXE it became enchanting, but unfortunately can't give it the benefit of the doubt. The MXE would have synergised as well with any other serotonergic psychedelic without having the nuisance of such a prolonged and nasty psychedelic state.

I dosed orally the first time, but only once and forwith decided to use it in small doses intranasally from that point on to decrease come up and duration.

If anyone happens to like this particular compound (I know of a few that do, but not many) I'd stock up as it seems to be falling out of favor.

I have tried 2C-P from 6 - 11mg and I must say I really like it. Reliably long effect profile, euphoria, empathy and visuals.
I watched the whole second season from Twin Peaks whilst tripping on this, SO sexually/emotionally interesting. Also, docu's about the Wonders of the Universe were awe-inspiring.

edit: I mostly trip alone. I have tried 2C-P once in a festival setting, 4mg, and while it was nice (good mood, energy, blinking lights) I wouldn't do it again. there's something about the bodyload making me want to be alone. Something sexual, maybe.