Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(2C-I/ 35mg Oral) Experience Level: Intermediate"Dealing with loss"

supersmoker27

Bluelighter
Background Info - Im 21 year old male. Previous drug history. Tried a wide range of psychedelics. use heroin once every week or two for the past 6 months. benzo user for 5 years. dabbled in every area of drugs stims uppers downers all arounders.
Experience with 2C family. 2C-I multiple times at doses from 10-80mg. 2C-P two times.

Mindset-Been eating 3 meals a day with snacking and just started exercising every morning about a week earlier. Feel pretty good, happy that ive been exercising and turned in a job application the day before. Ive also been reading (phikal) which makes me feel accomplished and adds to the good state of mind. I also lost one of my closest friends 5 days before this trip, It really flipped my world upside down but I didn't think it would interfere with the trip

Setting - Empty house, Parents are gone so there is no feeling of having to hold back while im trippin. Best friend Jesse is over.

4:00
We drop the 2ci. 35mg for me and 40mg for Jesse.
Im kind of anxious.

4:30
Smokin bowls and start to get first alerts. A slight tingle in my tummy and a bit of lethargic energy.

5:00
Deff comin up. Some color and texture pronounciation. euphoric rushes are comin on strong.

5:22?
After smoking cigarette i have a phlem thick mucus that keeps on buliding up, i cough it up a few times but give up.
Then i throw up and feel much better. A few mins later jesse throws up out of my window and also feels better

5:30
Trippin hard now. Get a call to go buy a chunk of black tar heroin. Start walking down the street getting bombarded with the peak. visuals everywhere and the Whacked out mindset sets in. Everything is amazing, everything were saying to each other is making us crack up. Damn were fucked up. I feels as if were shouting and laughing like town drunks. I can hear the wind in extreme detail as it hits every leaf and rustles them. We get to my dealers house (she likes me), she had popsicles with her. She gave one to me and my friend and I asked for water for jesse, she went inside and me and jesse are sitting down in her garage, I start to wonder if we are supposed to be waiting or if she wanted us to use the hose ( we were sitting on a hose) I give up. "well she would tell us to leave if she doesn't want us on her lawn. She hands me a glass of ice and water then hands me the chunk of tar and I make a overly animated shock face, I was genuinely shocked at how big the chunk was.

6:00
Eating the freezy pops and waking to circle k I feel like me and jesse are the town drunks. Yellin and laughing nonsense for what seems like 20 mins but we have only passed one street.
I am so happy to have seen this girl while i was trippin and she gave us freezer pops and water, i felt so happy about it. like someone just made my trip and things just come toghether when your high on psychedelics.

6:00-6:15

I buy some cigs while trippin face and come out to see jesse suckin the life
out of the freezer pop, so we head home and as were yelling and bullshittin like idiots, some (LITERALLY) retarted guy stared us down from the car and me and jesse both noticed. and i told jesse yeah HE was retarted, not us haha.

6:30
Make it home and on the way see my mom and dad in the car. well me and jesse are fuckin floored and I get a nitrous cracker. Crack and inhale exhale into the baloon. amazing. i get the most beautiful euphoria.
the most calming and peaceful moment of my life, it was as if i accomplished everything i ever wanted all while letting go of all responsibilites. truely a time less moment pure content and satisfaction filled me like never before. such a beautiful moment I didnt care if i lived or
Then logic kicked in, "probly isnt good to be so high you could take or leave life" lol
Once the nitrous came down i felt like my whole soul just had an orgasm and layed there motinless for a few moments. amazing.
died cause it was all so beautiful,
intense euphoria, intense stimulation. jaw clenching and smiling to the extreme

7:00-7:30

Wow me and jesse are lifted, finally first signs of plateau or comedown, not sure cause it kinda all meshed together. We head out to the roof. Smokin and talkin (tryin to talk at least) out on the roof. took .5-1mg of xanax each to chill.

8:00

We are cracking up at everything with acid like halirousness and thought loops.
easily distracted also.We just keep laughing at each other cause we cant stop laughing. I manage to say "dude were broken" and it just pushes the laughing harder.
I remember thinging "wow this only cost us a like a quarter each to trip, you could find that on the ground, you could get enough for a trip even if your homeless."
We are cracking the fuck up at everything. Jesse keeps packing a bowl,
hitting it, getting congested, dropping it while its burning, then i point at it and pick it up and smoke the rest. this happend literally 4 times we were just gone.
by now the stimulation is letting up and we are feelin kinda fried and decide to lay down on my roof.

8:30
The visuals dont really match up with the headspace. The mindfuck is mostly gone though it does come to me in waves. Ive mostly sobered up mentally but the visuals are still strong as fuck. morphing and swirling anywhere i look. It feels cheap and generic now that the mental aspect is dying down.

I remember thinking about my friend who had just died (lost one of my closest friends ever about 5 days before) and it sobered me up hard.
I had to walk away from jesse to the other side of the roof. i cried and thought for a while. Thought about all the good times we had and the times we tripped together and how i was missing her like ive never missed anyone.then gained my composure and me and jesse IV some black tar heroin and smoke a cig then go inside.

9:00-10:00
Now inside, Me and jesse were mostly all fried out now. some leftover visuals and a exausted mentally and physically. After some music walking and slight talking jesse comes back from the bathroom and i guess Joanna was still lingering on my mind cause i told him, "ive been thinkin bout joanna.
I fucking miss her. " still trying to hold my composure.
then i just started sobbing." It hurts so fucking much, how i never lost anyone so close to me before, I miss her so bad literally. Im not dwelling on it im just greiving, i know ill never see her agian but im just glad i have so many good memories. I know we had great times when she was here, and wouldnt change anything about our time spent together.
Jesse consoles me, very well and i just keep sobbing and the vibe eventually smooths out. Jesse gets a lift to his house about a hour later and falls asleep without trouble. I stay up all night,annoyingly stimulated.

Next Day
The next day I have a strange Deja vu feeling. I smoke my morning bowl and it rinds me of high school days for some reason. the world feels fresh and beautiful. Cheeks are extremely sore from smiling and jaw hurts from clenching.
Though i feel lazy and distant for the remainder of the day, and kind of sick from lack of sleep. sleep fine the next night.

Conclusion
Over all it was amazing. Stimulation was annoying and I felt sweaty and a bit clumsy. We had a blast and a bunch of fun with the nirtous, just laughing and bullshitting. So it was very fun and light in that aspect, still it really helped me take a look at some more seroious things that had been bothering me, while still not taking me to a dark place. I noticed how much my friends death was still affecting me, and how it might take longer then thought to fully accept it, and how much it helped to share. And got to share the experience with my best friend in the world. which only made us closer if thats possible.

Last edited: