Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-I/30mg - Experienced - A rollercoaster ride through hell

psychedelixxx

Greenlighter
To start this off, i'd just like to note that me and my boyfriend are idiots. We didn't go to our normal trusted dealer, we went to a friend of a friend who had no idea what he was doing and told us it was 22-30 mg... meaning he had absolutley no idea. i'm just going to guess it was 30, because i normally take 25 but this was way way way more intense. Also we were both in a really bad state of mind at the time so that plays a big role in the result of this.

8:50 - We take the capsules and decide to go for a walk to kill time while it starts to kick in. After about 30 minutes of walking around Ross, my vision has a foggy haze over it and i feel slight differences in my movements. My boyfriend wants a coffee so we walk over to burger king, after a few minutes of sitting there it starts hitting me fast. I'm having difficulty pronouncing simple words like "drink", the pictures on the walls are alive. In them, plates of burgers are spinning and levitating. I look down at the table and the pattern is coming out at me and morphing, creating an abstract scene right underneath my fingertips. I take a sip of his coffee but it doesn't sit well so we walk outside for a cigarette. The trees are swaying and bending like rubber. I look to my left and ask my boyfriend if the van next to us is supposed to be that short, he doesn't know what i'm talking about because it hasn't hit him yet. For some reason, the van i was looking at looked like somebody has steam pressed it and it was squished together and shorter than it was supposed to be. Walking is rediculous, i feel as if i'm a puppet and have no free will although i know where i want to go. As we cross the street, a car full of teenagers passes by and one screams out "PUSSY!" It scared the shit out of me, a sudden feeling of dread overcomes me and i brush it off as just being startled. Everything starts to look like it's in HDR. The cars speeding down the road are leaving insane tracers. I'm still feeling anxious as we walk back to his house and i look up at the clouds. At first, watching them take shape of anything my mind comes up with was really entertaining, but without me trying they start to form demonic faces that slowly extend their jaw in a screaming motion, raising their hands higher and then my entire vision tints red. I was completley silent but my mind was exploding with fear. My boyfriend sees me staring in awe and says " Are you sure you want to go back to my house, you seem to be enjoying the outdoors " i tell him lets just go to his house without trying to explain what was happening right before my eyes.

10:45 - We're back at his house now, and things lighten up a bit. His walls are normally off white but they're bursting with color and geometric patterns, like looking through a kaleidoscope. One thing that was really cool, was beneath all the color it looked as if there was UV ink glowing in swirls throughout the wall. We spent some time on his laptop listening to the pixies, along with tons of other good music, reminiscing on what each song reminded us of. Out of NOWHERE, my stomach says fuck you and the next thing i know i'm in the bathroom puking up cornbread. When that's over, i sit for a minute to make sure there isn't anymore and all i see is my regurgitated cornbread morphing and rising to my face in my eyes. I get the fuck out of there. I His carpet captivates me and then i make the biggest, mistake of all, looking in the mirror. My face turns gray and half of it begins to drip and melt revealing skeleton. I run my ass back to the comfort of his bed.

12 - At this point we're both having a turn for the worst. Everytime he goes outside to take a cigarette break, awful thoughts engulf his head about ending his life and he believes the world is nothing but corruption and evil. I cradle him in my arms for a while as he's freaking out. Oh, look at that, i'm in the bathroom puking again. Out of nowhere, AGAIN. He now believes we've been poisoned. I assure him that i'm doing puking and that i just ate too soon before taking it. The flame on the candle that he lit is now moving impossibly fast creating a dark and evil presence in the room. The posters on his walls are laughing at us, staring us down and mocking us with horrific grins.

2 am - His mom comes home. At this point, it is not as intense as it was before, but it's definitley still pretty bad. We've been sweating in irrational fear for 5 hours now. He goes out for a cigarette thinking shes in her room, but she's right there as he opens the door. He plays it off amazingly well, just says hey and nothing more. She doesnt suspect a thing. Once he comes back in he's twitching and frantically trying to get a hold of himself, he tells me that he saw his mother melt in front of him. I spend the next three hours holding him as he is freaking the fuck out.

5 am - WHY IS THIS NOT OVER YET. in our past experiences this only lasts 6-7 hours and the last three are the comedown. When i thought i was sober, i was wrong. He flicked his lighter and all the sudden i gasped and lurched foreward, i had an abrupt vision of something being burned on a stake and my entire body felt like it was on fire. I told him not to do that again and began hyperventilating. It felt as if someone was stabbing me underneath my rib cage repeatedly and that pain stayed there for an hour. During that time, he kept saying we were stuck in the trip forever and kept saying "im going crazy" over and over again. We finally fell asleep when my pain subsided.

We woke up the next day disoriented. I went to the bathroom and before i even had a chance to pee i bled ALOT. like my entire period in one minute. but i had gotten my period a week and a half before then, so i have no clue what that was. I just cant get my mind off of that unusual pain in my side/ribcage.

We're fine now, no HPPD or thought loops or anything. just an overall difficult experience.

coffee on 2c-i.... stimulant that makes you nervous on top of stimulant that makes you nervous,not the best idea

That sounds like a rough time. It seems like you guys held it together pretty well, it can be awful thinking you've poisoned yourself. "Know your source" -- lesson learned!

What you described sounds consistent with my 2c-i overdose (~100mg), which also involved horrible body load, muscle tension, incredible painful intestinal cramps, trembling, shivering, high heart rate, dry heaves -- and some of the most amazing visuals I've ever experienced. At one point I had to curl up on the sidewalk in the fetal position because my muscles were so tense. After that, I got my own scale and started to always reagent and allergy test new chemicals - never want to experience that, or worse, again.

I had a horrible 2ci experience where the sky was also tinged red but blood was falling from the clouds and the entire time I kept hearing a helicopter propeller in my right ear like it was right next to my head. I was in the woods w my bf and he had to drag me back because the mud we were walking through I thought it was a sea of Gore like intestines and rotting body parts I was so scared I was screaming my head off and when we got to the truck he called 911 and I thought he was on the phone w police but wasn't sure but tried to tell him not to call but couldn't get words out. Then I tried kicking out the window of his truck. The experience lasted about five hours but I snapped out of it pretty fast like one minute I was kicking his windshield then the next min I look at him and I'm like why you looking at me like that and he explained to me how crazy I was acting ans that he called an ambulance and I was like well fuck I'm fine now cancel the ambulance lets get the fuck out of here I never wanna do that shit again. For the rest of the nite couldn't sleep and kept seeing little lites like stars on ceiling. Bad trip due to od

12 - At this point we're both having a turn for the worst. Everytime he goes outside to take a cigarette break, awful thoughts engulf his head about ending his life and he believes the world is nothing but corruption and evil. I cradle him in my arms for a while as he's freaking out. The flame on the candle that he lit is now moving impossibly fast creating a dark and evil presence in the room. The posters on his walls are laughing at us, staring us down and mocking us with horrific grins.

These parts especially remind me of some of two particularly challenging LSD experiences. Both at the same location funnily enough, I don't know what it is with that place.

Very interesting report, I'll certainly be careful dosing this one when I get around to trying it.

30mg is way too high of a dose for 2c-i. Try something around 15-20mg next time, adding even a few mg on top can really have a pronounced difference on the strength.

So it turns out a good friend of mine has gotten the stuff from the same guy before and informed me that it was 2c-e and not 2c-i. Like I said I usually do 25mg of 2c-i and have a blast. That would explain it ._.

30mg of 2c-e is a pretty high dose. Not surprised it was overwhelming, and it's not hard to consider that if this person "had no idea what they were doing" and didn't even know it was 2c-e to begin with that perhaps they were able to weigh incorrectly and you may have gotten more than 30mg.

Well written report though. I have yet to experience any demonic or gory or even any particularly dark visuals from any psychedelic/dissociative and hope not to. :\

You're lucky my friend. lol i just had an even worse trip on 2c-e again, im beginning to think it may not have even been 2c-e because this kid is an idiot and i can't believe i even considered taking it from him again. i figured since i was actually content with my relationship and my life and that i knew what it was this time, i'd be fine. but i completley lost my mind. writing a trip report in a few.

I've found 2c-e one of the most difficult psychedelics. The only one to ever give me gory visuals. They were only with eyes closed, which scared me because I couldn't figure out why that kind of visualization would be in my head. Intense. That was with 20mg oral.