Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-E - Experienced - 2c-e trip 100mg oral

sailor bugg

Bluelighter
Way back when I was into these designer drugs I ordered 250mg of 2ce off of a site and at first started with small doses (10mg, 15mg) and the trips were fun but this was one trip i will never forget.

So I was at my friends house and we were chilling and I had my little drug tin with me. She asked if we should partake and I was like sure why not, lets have some *real* fun! Seeing as we both wanted to be on the same level we went with the 2ce I had left. She took 25mg orally and me…. either out of wanting to show how badass i was ( I was younger and liked this girl, good way to impress her yea?) decided why not take 100mg of it. Of course me being my young silly self didn't think of things like toxicity, LD50, psychosis or anything that probably I should have thought of. I was just like well a strong dose is considered 25mg so well what's 4x more? (Later finding out that the dose to response ratio increases exponentially). Anyways after we took it, we went to the corner store to get supplies for the night. As we were walking back she hadn't begun tripping but I was seeing faces and hands starting to come out of the sidewalk, I mentioned it to her and she got excited that she might see some neat visuals. Well now we're in her house and I guess the come up time on a large dose is rather fast because at this point I was seeing the most intense visuals I had ever seen. The closets were opening and closing themselves, big black balls with legs the size of grapefruits were walking around the floor. And then I looked at my friend, she told me this stuff was pretty cool she was seeing patterns, fractals and warping of objects. Now when I looked at her she had 6 mouths, 8 eyes, hair encircling her body and was multicoloured. I told her about it and she seemed a bit worried that it was to intense but I was assuring her that I wasn't mentally affected (which I wasn't, at all through the entire trip, felt no different mentally going in than during). I told her she looked really cool and stuff and that I wish I could draw her so she could kinda see what I saw, but alas paper and pencils proved my downfall, the paper was morphing so much and changing colour and the pen was bending in angles that made using it very tricky so I gave up and apologized). Next came the trippyest part of the evening she had a 3 foot high mirror on the ground prop'd upwards and she suggested I look in it. Thinking back this could have been a really terrible idea, might have spooked myself out! But none the less I sat in front of the mirror with my eyes closed and then opened them. To my amazement I was looking into an alien world. There were craters and rocks and mountains behind me in the mirror and I in the centre. As I looked at myself I grew horns from my head, turned into a devil looking creature, then all the skin on my face started blowing away as if it were dust and revealed bone underneath as the dust flew off it circled my head and started adding new features to it as if it were becoming flesh. And then my eyes turned to liquid and ran down my skeletonized face, now there were two empty sockets and brilliant lights started beaming out of them and I was this skull with horns and tattered flesh with rainbow eyes. I tried to describe it to my friend but it was so intense that it became hard to. So she started working on some art and I continued looking at my face morph in this mirror for 5 hours straight. I had and never since (even when I did 35 hits of acid ) seen anything so amazing. You think it'd be scary cuz you would loose your sense of self but psychedelics don't do a thing to me mentally so I was just enjoying a cool show. then her room mate came in and my friend told him we were on 2ce and I had done 100mg and that's why I was staring so intently in the mirror, she said I was on a plane of visual existence that must be spectacular. I then turned my gaze and said hi to him all normally, and he kinda found it funny that I was on such a high dose but my vocal, balance and motor skill were unaffected. He said he wasn't into that kinda stuff and liked to do speed lol. So anyways it was now the morning and my friends high had worn off, she said she was going to bed and I was free to crash to, but I wasn't tired at all so I told her I better head home. So now about 18 hours later Im downtown on the bus going home, switching buses and a girl gives me a free pizza which I thought was super awesome. So I finally got home around 24 hours after the trip began and it's effects were still very prominent but becoming less intense quite quickly. So I made the pizza I got, ate some of it, listened tot music for a while, noticing that there was no audio distortion at all and took a few clonazepams and passed out. I woke up 12 hours later feeling great, I reflected on the experience and just was enthralled for the next day or so about how much interesting visuals I saw.

I haven't done any psychedelics in years now, I used to love them but looking back although it turned out to be an awesome experience, I was very foolish for taking that much. From that day on I've always tried to be much more read about LD50's, dose curves, lethal doses, and the like. So not one of my best ideas but I was young ( this was probably 8-9 years ago) and hell trying to impress someone you like can make you do some silly things ( btw she was pretty impressed so I guess that worked, altho I'm not sure if she was impressed that I was so normal on that much or that I didn't die lol ).

Thanks for sharing... I'm going to move this to Trip Reports though, and changed the title a bit to conform to naming conventions.

Highest I've taken 2C-E is 22mg... the strongest trip of my life was on 18mg and piracetam back when I hadn't tripped too many times... farthest out I've ever gone and my only total ego death (I entered a void and then nothingness after my reality spectacularly deconstructed).

It would be awesome if you could insert some carriage returns to make this more readable.

It would be awesome if you could insert some carriage returns to make this more readable.

I would have worked on it more and made it a bit more readable but I went through a lot last night and I'm just trying to get my mind off things by posting on bl so user friendly reading formats are kinda not on my mind. But if you do go through it, it's pretty interesting I think.

You can always go back and edit when you're ready to. :)

100mg?!?!? How sure are you of the purity? Did you weigh out the doses with a scale or eyeballed? Didn't you have a body load from hell? You sure it was 2C-E?? 100mg????

I'm pretty experienced and tolerant with psychs and 15mg of 2C-E is usually about as intense as I would go on a recreational trip. 20mg would be a "lay down and figure some internal shit out" dose. 100mg I absolutely cannot fathom...

It sounds like your friend took a rather large dose too (25mg) and only got threshold effects (some patterns and warping). On 15mg I can barely read street signs anymore because of how dramatically the letters are swirling and warping. Also, the CEV's are intense and vivid enough to make me forget I'm on earth. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you may have had either cut or impure 2C-E, or not 2C-E at all. Not doubting you, these things simply do happen.

If all checks out though, hats off to you sir.

You can always go back and edit when you're ready to. :)

Hell if it gets people to hear my story I'll fix it up soon. I'm feeling way better now, fucking ex gf stuff all I needed to do was talk to another ex gf who brought my spirits up and really helped me through a tough time. I love when you can break up with someone but they can still be your best friend :)

This was back when research chems were good purity and it was from a online site, not the guy down the street lol, I believe it was 98.5% pure and it was from an extremely well known, trusted and proven source. Yea amazingly no body load for me felt as free as normal. TBH at that time I had a lot of experience with psychedelics and I'm just one of those people who can handle themselves well I guess mentally. Well it wasn't measured at the time from a mg scale but there was 125mg left and this was know from a scale and we broke it into 5 lines, they were equal ( I have a habit of being a line perfectionist, ill literally take 20 mins making two lines sometimes to make sure they're fairly equal ) So it was most likely very close to 100mg. We drank it in water of all things lol. When I said she was having warping and fractals I in no way meant they weren't intense she was far out there and she had her eyes closed a lot just lost in her mind.

This was back when research chems were good purity and it was from a online site, not the guy down the street lol, I believe it was 98.5% pure and it was from an extremely well known, trusted and proven source. Yea amazingly no body load for me felt as free as normal. TBH at that time I had a lot of experience with psychedelics and I'm just one of those people who can handle themselves well I guess mentally. Well it wasn't measured at the time from a mg scale but there was 125mg left and this was know from a scale and we broke it into 5 lines, they were equal ( I have a habit of being a line perfectionist, ill literally take 20 mins making two lines sometimes to make sure they're fairly equal ) So it was most likely very close to 100mg. We drank it in water of all things lol. When I said she was having warping and fractals I in no way meant they weren't intense she was far out there and she had her eyes closed a lot just lost in her mind.

Interesting indeed. I know how you describe handling yourself on psychs, I personally love having 1-2g of mushrooms and then going out to social situations. My friends are always baffled as to how I do this, but to me it makes perfect sense, so I get it....but STILL 100mg of 2C-E jesussss....

wow! i'm glad your alive! my top dose was 25mg's; and i suffered ego death at 18.5mg's. the visuals at my highest dose was similar to your dose but nothing to your extreme's. thank you for the read. and again i', glad your alive and doing well :)

I don't doubt sailor bugg's story. I've done 2C-E at doses up to 65 mg and agree that one can still have a pretty clear and minimal body load at high doses. But at the same time I know people that experience horrible body load at doses as low as 10 mg. There's actually a trip report on Erowid that describes some poor guy's experience after smoking two 50 mg hits of 2C-E within 5 minutes of each other. There was a mix up and he thought that he was smoking DMT.

Wow do you remember what the trip report was like for the guy who smoked the 2ce? I'd be interested in hearing it!

Nice report, I like the part with the mirror and 'raiders of the lost ark' effect, radiating light and alien world... :)

Definitely a 'do not try this at home' situation! You were lucky to be alright. It reminds me of one time when I blasted off on DMT when my then-girlfriend was looking at me. I'm confident that the love we shared help me meditate stably all through the comeup of the DMT, it was a masterful and peaceful trip.

Also some people might just be more generally largely unaffected in their composure.

The only psychedelic that affects me mentally is mushrooms thats why I never do them.

For me being affected mentally is the entire point of psychedelics.

I dunno I've never really gotten mentally affected so I wouldn't know what it's like.

Also when you do 2C-E regularly your tolerance grows extremely fast, i remember going up to the three digit mg's, and having some crazy trips, especially one at a rave...

good TR Set and setting/good company seemed to make your trip smoothe and fun, that's important...

Also when you do 2C-E regularly your tolerance grows extremely fast, i remember going up to the three digit mg's, and having some crazy trips, especially one at a rave...

good TR Set and setting/good company seemed to make your trip smoothe and fun, that's important...

This was with no tolerance, or at least very little as the last time I had done it was weeks earlier.