Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-E + Cyclobenzaprine?

vorpal22

Greenlighter
Has anyone done this before?

I live in a country where cyclobenzaprine is over-the-counter, and I do enjoy it. It has been incredibly helpful with my horrible posture / tension headaches that radiate from my right eyeball down through my shoulder.

That being said, I have come into possession of a nice amount of 2C-E and would like to take some. The last time I did it, I took 30 mg of 2C-E 36 hours after taking 20 mg of cyclobenzaprine (my standard dose of both), and during the 2C-E trip, I noticed that I had a body temperature elevated to about 101F.

This made me kind of freak out about the possibility of serotonin syndrome, although apart from wicked muscle twitches through my body (which might be attributable solely to the 2C-E: I don't really know), I had no other serotonin syndrome symptoms, so I took a whack of Xanax (2 mg) and diphenhydramine (100 mg) just in case, and while that sort of toned the trip way down, I was fine the next day and felt great, albeit fatigued from lack of sleep.

I was wondering if anyone else has experience with this combination or has any insight: how long after taking cyclobenzaprine should one wait to take 2C-E, if at all?

I think it's common to get a bit hot on 2c-e it has notably elevated my body temp the 3 times I took it