View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-B when struggling with muscular tension

henlik

Greenlighter
I'm asking if 2C-B would offer more discomfort for someone which already is struggling with muscular tension. My tensions which have yet to be localised, i suspect they're spreading from my left abdomen area, this also causes a lot of gas to become trapped. With LSD this have always distracted me and keeps my mind from being able to completely 'drift away'. After reading that the body load from 2C-B can be rough, I'm quite concerned with this. I was thinking of doing 17 mg. Opinions?

I've gotten pretty bad muscle tension on 2c-b before. I wouldn't take it and risk making it a lot worse.

I hate to tell you OP, but you may be out of luck here.... 5-HT2A receptors cause both psychedelic effects and muscle tension, the odds of there being a separation of them are slim to none. Additionally, LSD is almost universally considered to be one of the physically cleanest of all the psychedelics, the very cleanest for many. If it is already giving you significant problems then it may just be something you have to deal with if you want to trip.... In any case though, I would avoid phenethylamines at all costs, including 2C- B, as they are considered by most to be the heaviest psychedelics on the body.

Thanks for feedback, will be leaving the capsules in my drawer until my health improves.

I think it's dose-dependent, as well as being personally variable.

Some people report the halogenated 2C's (2C-C and 2C-B at least) as being rather 'chill'. 2C-D as well. I think there's a somewhat higher incidence of tension/cramps with 2C-E/2C-P and DOx/25x.

I know personally that 2C-T-2 was a wonderful drug, not anywhere near an uncomfortable body load at all. So it's kind of unfair to make blanket statements like "all phenethylamines will have bad body load".