• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b Once the magic is lost?

Tripping can't blow your mind if it's your normal conscious state!

That's a good point i never thought about it like that before. :)

also, there's sooooooooooooooooooooooo much more to tripping than just ingesting chemicals.

I"m aware that there's way more to tripping than just ingesting chemicals. I mean i attribute LSD to helping me drop a pretty bad coke habbit before it got the best of me, and turning my life around for the better.

Thanks for the replies guy's you've been a great help.;)

wow, that got bad fast. i hope a mod cleans this up :p

returning to the topic, i just yesterday had a very fulfilling trip on 2c-t-7. complete with introspection and self-learning and connecting with animals. i feel these research chemicals can have just as much spiritual growth to offer us as the natural chemicals, as long as they are approached with the same respect.

when psilocin was first synthesized from non-plant material in a lab, it was encapsulated and given to curandera maria sabina. she confirmed that the spirit of the little children was alive and well inside the pills. i'm sure if you gave a seasoned shaman DET-huasca or 2c-e he would compare them favorably to ayahuasca and mescaline respectively.

I find that 2c's lose their introspective powers after a lot of continued use(especially those that don't have huge introspective qualites to begin with like 2c-b).
I find the same thing. I only used 2c-E intramuscularly twice before growing tired of the 2c-_ experience. I used 2c-I several dozen times orally before the 2c-E exp's.

I think I like tryptamines a lot more than phenethylamines.

^The only phens I truly cherish are 2c-e and mescaline. All others are nice but can't add up to those two amazing chemicals(I have yet to try 2c-p though which I assume I would like).

I have only tripped on 2CB a couple times, but i definitely notice a loss in magic. Is still get the full visuals, but the music enhancement and feeling of intense beauty listening to certain lyrics is gone.
I dont have the body sensations and just getting lost in the music isn't happening anymore. Could there be a cross tolerance with 4-fa and the apbs?

Because i left plenty of time between 2cb trips. Total trips 7 (starting dose ranging from 16mg tot 48mg) my second trip 24mg was better and more intense than my last trip of 48mg (which only gave an increase in visuals)

First 4 trips all amazing and last three not so much.

I have only tripped on 2CB a couple times, but i definitely notice a loss in magic. Is still get the full visuals, but the music enhancement and feeling of intense beauty listening to certain lyrics is gone.
I dont have the body sensations and just getting lost in the music isn't happening anymore. Could there be a cross tolerance with 4-fa and the apbs?

Because i left plenty of time between 2cb trips. Total trips 7 (starting dose ranging from 16mg tot 48mg) my second trip 24mg was better and more intense than my last trip of 48mg (which only gave an increase in visuals)

First 4 trips all amazing and last three not so much.

I never personally tried to exceed the 2C-B (HCL) dosage higher than 20mg oral because it was too much, but everybody knows that every individual reacts different to every substance. I speak about lab GC/MS-tested 2C-B giving a result of 96% of purity. I really think that single-dosages exceeding 40mg are WAY TOO HIGH for 99,9% of the people. Take in consideration that every 2mg's added to a dosage of 15mg of 2C-B makes a huge difference on the final experience.

Is there a way you can confirm the exact version and purity of the compound you are trying? That would be very helpful to try to troubleshoot this :)

I personally trip once every two-three months, commonly without adding MDMA. You might try to add MDMA to the experience, using a low dosage (rounding 90mg) and taking the 2C-B at almost the final of the MDMA experience. This combination was highly studied on the 60s by psychoanalysts, as stated on Alexander Shulgin's Pikhal. I've tried it several times with very good success, it adds a really intense/dynamic/colorful/thinking deepness side to the entire experience.

In our local 'trip-group' we never experience something like this with 2C-B HCL, we are more than 6 persons taking it once every two months.

Love :)

For me 5mg of 2C-B makes only a small difference, even at higher dosages. 2mg seems to make virtually no difference. I took 30mg a while back and when I took 37mg last weekend it was only marginally stronger (and less strong than I am looking for - I have yet to have a truly strong 2C-B experience). But I am aware not everyone works this way. For me, for example, 2mg of 2C-E nearly doubles the strength. I definitely recommend people to start low and work up slowly until you know how it affects you.

And yes, HCl is what I have used.

For me 5mg of 2C-B makes only a small difference, even at higher dosages. 2mg seems to make virtually no difference. I took 30mg a while back and when I took 37mg last weekend it was only marginally stronger (and less strong than I am looking for - I have yet to have a truly strong 2C-B experience). But I am aware not everyone works this way. For me, for example, 2mg of 2C-E nearly doubles the strength. I definitely recommend people to start low and work up slowly until you know how it affects you.

And yes, HCl is what I have used.

I suppose it all depends on the individual then, almost everybody 'physical' I know is thinking the same, I am going to try a higher dose next time just to confirm :p hehehe

Yeah everyone reacts very differently. With some stuff I require dosages in the "average" range, for example, 2C-E I rarely like to take above 18mg, 16mg is strong too, and 20mg is REALLY strong (and 18mg one time was the strongest trip ever, my most overwhelming +4). With 2C-T-7 even a dose of 42mg wasn't strong enough to cause much in the way of visuals, but with 2C-T-2, 22mg is quite strong. And a few things I even require less dosage than most.

I've never found 2C-B to be really that introspective. It's always felt purely recreational in a party way to me.

Yeah everyone reacts very differently. With some stuff I require dosages in the "average" range, for example, 2C-E I rarely like to take above 18mg, 16mg is strong too, and 20mg is REALLY strong (and 18mg one time was the strongest trip ever, my most overwhelming +4). With 2C-T-7 even a dose of 42mg wasn't strong enough to cause much in the way of visuals, but with 2C-T-2, 22mg is quite strong. And a few things I even require less dosage than most.

Curiously enough, I need around 18mg to feel the most visual/characteristic side of 2C-E... I think it's one of the exceptions for me, since I also typically (and luckily!!) just need 'average'/'common' dosages to explore most of the substances having good effects (although I just get into DEEP levels using certain substances, specially mushrooms because I feel the body load very gentle at least on me).

Would be extremely interesting to exactly know what is the criteria explaining this sensitivity changes depending on the organism ! (excluding typical criteria like weight, tolerance or metabolism)

Last edited:
I've never found 2C-B to be really that introspective. It's always felt purely recreational in a party way to me.

I think it all really depends on the set & settings. One of the most introspective sessions I ever had was my first time with 2C-B something like 6 years ago, and I think this was provoked because I was in company with a very good friend that I do not usually see a lot

I've certainly had some introspective trips on good ole Nexus (2C-B). Though it is not as obvious as other psychedelics like LSD, psilocybin, morning glory etc. I also find dissociatives (especially dextromethorphan) to have a much more introspective side as well. For me the magic with 2C-B goes away very quickly with tolerance. I always had to wait at least a few months to trip again and have a really good, acid-like trip. But when yoy do get that good 2C-B trip, there's nothing like it.

After posting about 2CB in another thread of this forum, I had my first solo trip ever a couple of days ago, with 2CB (HBr, dosage 45-50mg). It is not an acid, but it has nonetheless been quite deep. Very mind refreshing, I came out of it with a very positive attitude, whereas in the last period I had been a bit down (nothing particular, let's say that I felt a bit stuck with my relationship and the thesis I'm writing). It made me see things from another point of view. I hadn't done it because I was looking for specific answers or a turning point, but it's actually what happened. in The fact of being alone and being in my room, where distractions were kept at minimum, surely helped the deepness of the trip.

I never personally tried to exceed the 2C-B (HCL) dosage higher than 20mg oral because it was too much, but everybody knows that every individual reacts different to every substance. I speak about lab GC/MS-tested 2C-B giving a result of 96% of purity. I really think that single-dosages exceeding 40mg are WAY TOO HIGH for 99,9% of the people. Take in consideration that every 2mg's added to a dosage of 15mg of 2C-B makes a huge difference on the final experience.

Is there a way you can confirm the exact version and purity of the compound you are trying? That would be very helpful to try to troubleshoot this :)

I personally trip once every two-three months, commonly without adding MDMA. You might try to add MDMA to the experience, using a low dosage (rounding 90mg) and taking the 2C-B at almost the final of the MDMA experience. This combination was highly studied on the 60s by psychoanalysts, as stated on Alexander Shulgin's Pikhal. I've tried it several times with very good success, it adds a really intense/dynamic/colorful/thinking deepness side to the entire experience.

In our local 'trip-group' we never experience something like this with 2C-B HCL, we are more than 6 persons taking it once every two months.

Love :)

They are pressed pills tested 9-12 mg a piece. Im guessing it has to be a cross tolerance with other psychs. I would love to try it with mdma, but im on a break till Amsterdam Dance Event. Maybe ill have some there, but i don't know about 2cb in public just yet haha.