View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-B experience

onepumpchump

Bluelighter
I've started experimenting with 2-CB, and I have to say, so far it's proven to be very unpredictable.

Im going to give a short rundown of my experiences so far, and hopefully some people can give me some guidance or share their experiences.

1st Trip was at a music festival, where I had already taken half a tab of good acid, and a couple of beers. The 20mg of 2CB made me energetic and happy, with the craziest visuals I've ever experienced, Im not even going to bother trying to describe them.

2nd. I was at home with my trip buddy and we took 20mg each. We both got very twitchy and energetic, it was very nervous energy. We went for a walk until the comeup finished, at which point the nervousness was gone and we just felt fantastic, a very satisfied feeling of euphoria. There was no visuals, and none of the typical 'tripping' thought patterns. It definitely made me aroused. It was almost MDMA like in its euphoria without the trip.

3rd This was from a different source to the first 2 trips. 20mg. I was with workmates and was pretty drunk, so I went home during the come up to relax and get myself together. After a mild freakout that maybe lasted 10 minutes I went back out and had a good time, there was not too many visuals, and just a happy feeling.

4th I was out with a couple of friends and took 20mg. My friends ended up spending the next two hours with their heads buried in their phones with one of them saying at one point- 'why haven't you liked the photo I posted yet' so I thought to myself this is not going to be a fun night. During a long extended come up I was getting warped visuals and felt quite hot, we got home and I spent the next 2 hours on the couch watching a dj set with my mind exploding with intense visuals. In the lack of any visual stimuli I felt sober, but as soon as I was met with lights and music the trip started again. I could switch from sober to tripping in an instant

From what I've read, 2C-B is highly dose sensitive, and whilst I have milligram scales, they arent great, so I don't trust them 100% for measuring 2C's. Are my experiences 'typical' of 2C-B? This is the only 2C compound I've tried but unlike shrooms, DMT or LSD it seems to be vastly different every time!

since you said it was from different sources theres no way for you to know if it was all 2cb or some other 2cx, the differences are probably due to getting something besides 2cb

I have considered that, the first two trips were from one source, and the next two from another. Even trips from the same source were very different to each other. I guess that's the problem with some of these more unusual drugs.

I've tested them, and they both tested as 2C-B, but I'm going to hazard a guess and say that test kits cant distinguish between any of the 2C's

Hmm, sounds like most psychs too. IME, that would be lsd and miprocin. I definitely had different trips from similar doses.

Interesting stuff though, since I just got this stuff a couple days ago too. Others I knew were having fun off of this, but I think they capped theirs at like 40mg. I'd like to read more recent experiences before I decide to try this one. Summer time is coming soon. :)