View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2c-b and GHB combo experiences

PocketLady

Bluelighter
I've read the Erowid reports on this, but can't find much else about this combo. I want something that's a good substitute for MDMA at social events/raves, so I can give my serotonin a rest. I'm experienced with both 2c-b and GHB individually and have also done GHB/MDMA combo in public which I loved. I know how to dose G. Just looking for any personal experiences and details of effects. Thanks :)

Did this a couple times. When I did it though I sort of "pre-drank" with GHB and then snorted the 2c-b when I got to the show. From what I experienced I think it would be better the other way around. It felt like the 2C-B totally overpowered the GHB and the GHB just added a bit of nausea and mayeb euphoria but I can't remember as it was one of the first couple times I had 2C-B.

But I think once you're well into the 2c-b, all past the come up and whatnot, have your bearings, sipping on some G would be very nice.

Thanks for the info. I think I would probably take the 2c-b first to be honest. That's how I've done it with MDMA.

Be be interested to know if anyone else has tried this combo.