• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-B (80 mgs) - Experienced - Oops, times infinity...

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
First off, let me preface this report by saying that I am a very responsible and cautious user of chemicals. Well, I was. I don't take anything anymore. But that's neither here nor there. At the time, I had quite a few rcs on hand, each stored in a separate location. There was one that I wasn't impressed with, as it was mostly a stimulant with no trip qualities to it. In fact, I can't remember the name of it to this day. But I do remember the average active dose for this rc being around 80-100 mgs.

On this particular night, my friend wanted to go see a movie. I was extremely tired, from having worked all day, and was not feeling up to task. But I decided, what the hell. I'll just give myself a booster and I'll be fine. After all, I was off the next day. So, I told my friend to pick me up in a couple of hours. I went and grabbed what I thought was this forgotten rc and measured out around 80 mgs. I placed the baggie back in its location, popped the bitter white under my tongue, and jumped in the shower to wash away the stench of retail and annoying customer.

As I was drying off, I noticed that I felt particularly warm. Almost as if I were coming down with the flu. At this point, I wasn't even thinking about the substance I had taken, as that took about 45 minutes to make its presence known, and 15 minutes had barely passed. I felt nauseous as hell and had the overwhelming feeling that I was going to pass out. I sat down and, after a few moments, that feeling began to subside. What took its place was the all too familiar visual distortions, that can only be brought about by a hallucinogen. Oh shit, I thought, and that confidence that I had a few minutes earlier of taking the proper substance drained away as quickly as the blood from my face.

I ran to pull the bag from its spot, and staring back at me, almost taunting me, were one number, followed by two very scary, larger than life letters...2C-B. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! I then ran to the kitchen and tried in vain to make myself puke. Jamming my fingers down my throat was doing absolutely nothing and it was at this point, I knew I had two choices: Call 911 and hope I don't go to jail or bite the bullet and ride it out. I chose the latter, knowing that it was highly unlikely that I would need medical attention. I just called my friend, cancelled the movie, OBVIOUSLY, and prepared for the worst. I didn't tell my friend, because he has never even smoked cannabis, let alone consumed a hallucinogen. He would have freaked the hell out, and most likely called an ambulance.

To say this trip was hitting me like a freight train to the face is to do a disgrace to the power of a freight train. This was like a freight train, if its cargo was the planet Earth itself! It was most humbling. Everything around me began to fold in upon itself and collapse. Now, I'd love to give you some grand report of immense beauty or terror, but to be honest, I remember very little after this point. What I DO remember, is having some of the most sexual visuals I have ever had the pleasure to experience, followed by, what felt like, an eternity trapped in the most horrific leg cramp I have or ever will experience. It was every leg cramp I've ever felt in my life, all happening at once, and dragging out for all eternity. I have this visual of a giant spiral, with my leg intertwined, forever etched in my memory.

When I finally started to come back to this plane of reality, the leg cramp that had become my entire world, was still present. But, at least I could actually see some familiar surroundings and remembered that I was tripping. I'm not sure how much time had passed, because I didn't even look at a clock for what must have been several hours after the fact. I was only concerned about two things. One, was this this relentless leg cramp that wasn't dissipating in the slightest. And the second, was that I was covered in warm, wetness. Great! I had pissed myself during all this.

I was thankful to be back in one piece, from what could have been a FAR worse experience. A body covered in piss and a leg cramp was a very small sacrifice to the gods of the unseen realm, for making such an idiotic mistake. Always, ALWAYS, check and triple check, BEFORE ingesting, if you have more than one substance in your possession. I'm still not sure how I managed to stick 2C-B in the spot that was supposed to contain this other substance, but it's something that, had I taken the whopping two seconds out of my life to actually read the label, would have spared me from this nightmarish, never-ending trip. It's a mistake I never made again. In fact, I flushed all of my rcs the next day, wanting no part of that world ever again. Foolish, yes. As about as foolish as my mistake of overdosing in 2C-B, in the first place. But I had no regrets of ridding myself of these chemicals at the time, even years afterwards. That one trip gone wrong had completely humbled me and put me in fear of ever delving into the world of hallucinogens.

This is not a world to be entered into lightly. The fact that I overdosed, combined with the fact that I was completely unprepared for a trip to begin with, are what veered me into an experience filled with regret and urine. I've had some amazing experiences with 2C-B, 2C-E, and my favorite, 2C-I, among the various other mind-altering rcs I had ingested over the years, and I would never be foolish enough to hold this experience against them. This was 100% my fault. My carelessness and total disregard was what lead to the trip in the first place. If you take anything from this report, it's that even the most cautious of us can and will slip up, eventually.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2cb
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, sounds intense! What is your normal dose of 2C-B? Personally I need around 40mg to really get a full trip (at least I did the last time I had it, lately I've been getting more sensitive to things) but I definitely wouldn't take 80. On the other hand, it's fortunate you took 80mg of 2C-B and not, say, 2C-I, or 2C-E, or 2C-T-7, or DOC, or something. Glad you're alright, hell of an accident! One time I did a bag wash of 4-HO-MiPT, so it wasn't an accident but I must have underestimated how much was sticking to the bag because holy god, did I trip hard. I went to a place where I believed I had broken my brain for a while, the feeling was SO intense, like an endless inhalation that swept away all thought and ability to function. I could just stare, watching everything explode into color, unresponsive to my friends. After the peak wore off I actually had an amazing trip and played music for my companions while they did nitrous.

Nice to see you post, I get the sense this happened some time ago?

Glad to hear you came out of it okay, His Name Is Frank. Definitely a good warning to be more cautious in the future! Though, in this case I would agree with Xorkoth that it's fortunate you took 2C-B, as for that reason you were probably never in any danger. I've heard of people taking ridiculous doses of this one, in the hundreds of milligrams, with no side effects other than a headache. Not to say that that's recommended, but... this does seem to be a pretty safe one.

In case you're not aware of it, this is an actual report from PiHKAL:

(with 100 mg) I had weighed correctly. I had simply picked up the wrong vial. And my death was to be a consequence of a totally stupid mistake. I wanted to walk outside, but there was a swimming pool there and I didn't dare fall into it. A person may believe that he has prepared himself for his own death, but when the moment comes, he is completely alone, and totally unprepared. Why now? Why me? Two hours later, I knew that I would live after all, and the experience became really marvelous. But the moment of facing death is a unique experience. In my case, I will some day meet it again, and I fear that I will be no more comfortable with it then than I was just now. This was from the comments of a psychologist who will, without doubt, use psychedelics again in the future, as a probe into the unknown.

So, it seems you're not alone in this. ;)

It's a shame about the leg cramp and the pissing yourself, because the sexy visuals sound pretty fun lol. It's good to know though, because I honestly would have taken 100 mg of 2C-B without fear if I had some. So thanks for the report!

Xorkoth, that's amazing about the 4-HO-MiPT, I don't think I've heard that story before haha. I believe it though, that 50 mg dose I took was a major sensory mindfuck, even when it was less colorful or solid than I'm used to from normal trips on other substances. Take enough and I imagine I'd be essentially blind and deaf from the sheer intensity....

I'd try 80
And I'd expect it to be nuts
I'd rather do 25 and 125 of ALD together...maybe throw in 5 of 3-meo

Eat that stuff by the spoonful, psych heroes. Not me. I have a very high tolerance to pretty much every substance I've ever tried in the past, but not psychedelics. And I definitely do not like to be lost inside my own head for hours, with absolutely no idea what I may or may not be doing in reality. That's why I no longer take Ambien, either. When I did trip, I only liked it in small doses and only about one to two times a year. 25-50 mgs is a strong dose, and I had never, up until this point, ever exceeded a strong dose of any psychedelic. I always liked to hover between a common to barely in the strong dose range. Add that to the fact that I had no idea I would be tripping that night, it was a recipe for disaster.

i once in my wreckless days mixed up cocaine for 2cb. did an 80mg IV shot. only thing that saved me was the dilaudid in it and the booze in me. I watched my arm melt like a laval flow within seconds... seem to still have residual hppd symptoms 2 years later :/

i once in my wreckless days mixed up cocaine for 2cb. did an 80mg IV shot. only thing that saved me was the dilaudid in it and the booze in me. I watched my arm melt like a laval flow within seconds... seem to still have residual hppd symptoms 2 years later :/

Yikes! I can't imagine shooting any psych. I don't do needles to begin with, but to have it hit you all at once like that...glad you pulled through with your psyche intact.

That happen once to me, not to take without knowing, but a large dose of 2cb (i think it was like 70mg) but in repeated dose between 2 hours. (insuflatted)
Well, it was a fucking ride.. With good things and bad things.. But nothing that ran out of my hand (or head) :)

But I think that its a complete Psychedelic 2cb for big dose.. what a pitty about heart increase.. and the body load.