L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

28 years old M but look looking like teenage never get laid , having PE

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Never get laid and no friends no long term goals , looking like 18 years , no facial hair wtf ?
How can I change that ? Even then people are talking to me they said that im looking like kid or teenager.
How stop being immature and grow up ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You look young, that really shouldn't be that big of a deal. What sort of hobbies do you engage in where you can meet people?

You look young, that really shouldn't be that big of a deal. What sort of hobbies do you engage in where you can meet people?
I can't get laid by looking young , that's sucks . Lack of facial hairs , only can growth patchy and white ...

A lot of people are actually really into people looking younger and it’s not really the worst way to be. Your issues getting laid are clearly more interpersonal being forward than anything I think. I look younger too. I don’t have an issue.

I'm 33, but if I shave my face I can't buy cigarettes or a beer without showing I.D (it's 18 here). When I was 28 it was a lot like you describe it, but my facial hair went from random hairs everywhere into a full beard around that age. You'll be happy that you look young the older you get, trust me.

Not getting laid has little to do with appearances, from my experience. It's more how you carry yourself and interact with others, same with friends.
As to growing, well - let me know if you find a way. I'm still a 33 year old boy.

Immaturity look is stopping me from living normal life and be person with a goals. Same with these things : have girl and rising family or live double life . I guess evryvone is wish that same here in blue light . And I say that because I'm feeling that I'm outsider tbh.

I'm 33, but if I shave my face I can't buy cigarettes or a beer without showing I.D (it's 18 here). When I was 28 it was a lot like you describe it, but my facial hair went from random hairs everywhere into a full beard around that age. You'll be happy that you look young the older you get, trust me.

Not getting laid has little to do with appearances, from my experience. It's more how you carry yourself and interact with others, same with friends.
As to growing, well - let me know if you find a way. I'm still a 33 year old boy.
That view can be changed by changing the word alone. Get used to identifying a man. I think that kind of self take is a little bit disempowering myself but everyone’s different.

I’m called a “boy” occasionally because I look younger too by a sex partner but I don’t really like that myself. Very seldomly appreciate shit like that.

I still get ID’d occasionally as well. Not as much lately but often enough. I don’t really bother with being frustrated with that anymore although I was a little for awhile. It’s not the worst thing to look young and good for your age.

I identify as a man, but even at 33, I don't feel like a "grown up" - hence boy. Somehow I imagined that you'd feel different as you got older, but I can't say I do. Hard to explain, but maybe you know what I mean?

I identify as a man, but even at 33, I don't feel like a "grown up" - hence boy. Somehow I imagined that you'd feel different as you got older, but I can't say I do. Hard to explain, but maybe you know what I mean?
More things come then you are looking older , now people think that im having asperger , im retarted can't get any things like mostly adults gets during as they ages. And I think it's because I think , I didn't hit puberty , I always been tall 200cm no facial hair , baby face ... etc ..

You went through puberty. Having issues getting laid at 29 is very, very normal. Everybody has some issue another wanting to get some.
More things come then you are looking older , now people think that im having asperger , im retarted can't get any things like mostly adults gets during as they ages. And I think it's because I think , I didn't hit puberty , I always been tall 200cm no facial hair , baby face ... etc ..

Tbh at the moment all the psychology blocks ar breaking what happen in my old past past past past.. maybe if it gone get thru this i will gone mature inside and outside crossing fingers for now.

are you very thin mate by any chance?

just asking 'cos you sound exactly like an acquaintance of mine and the issue with him was very low testosterone

Tbh at the moment all the psychology blocks ar breaking what happen in my old past past past past.. maybe if it gone get thru this i will gone mature inside and outside crossing fingers for now.
What do you mean?

What do you mean?
58vKNx.gif

I got the impression he thinks that in a past life he had this issue but he magically matured externally to whatever. Stupid, crazy, and extremely concerning. I don’t think getting laid is nearly his biggest problem.