View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25x- nboh/ 25x-nbome Help?

CarlosSobral

Greenlighter
good Morning! At some time in my country is prohibited 25x-25x-Nbome and nboh. and I really like consumilos in blotters at parties, like the euphoria and vivid colors. but with the prohibition'm afraid to buy, there is something next to the 25x I can buy blotter as it's legal higth?

If NBOMe and NBOH are illegal in your country, I don't think you have many other options of that kind. There's 25x-NBF and 25x-NBMD, but I don't think they're available. and I have no idea if theyr'e any good. I've just read about them on wikipedia, so you've got to make your own reasearch.

I propose that you try to get some of the new lysergamides that are easily available, and legal too, in most places: 1-P-LSD, ETH-LAD, AL-LAD, ALD-52 etc.

They're much, much safer than NBOMe's as well. And qualitatively much better to imo.

Last edited:
I understand friend, I'd buy 25b-nbf however I was afraid because the supplier said it was 20 times more powerful than the Nboh 25b, not found any information on it, and gave up the purchase for not knowing a safe dose to use them . you have some information so the 25x nbf?

I understand friend, I'd buy 25b-nbf however I was afraid because the supplier said it was 20 times more powerful than the Nboh 25b, not found any information on it, and gave up the purchase for not knowing a safe dose to use them . you have some information so the 25x nbf?

The supplier must have misunderstood. The NBFs are about 20 fold LESS potent, so active at about 10 mg. As always a careful titration is in order, since there is little information on these compounds.