View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i

Ben1

Greenlighter
I've been sober for about a year now. The last thing I took was 25i. I have more anxiety and recently I've been depressed. I look at things differently now and I just want things to go back to the way they use to be.I had a very bad trip when I used 25i.

A bad trip you had a year ago probably has less bearing on how you feel now, than your current situation and environment does. You may simply have to focus on moving forwards, instead of trying to revive the past. You can't un-ring the bell of a psychedelic trip.

Have you looked into what is causing you to feel anxious and depressed? These emotions don't just crop up out of nowhere; they are a sign you should be making life changes.

I just keep thinking about it.i just finished high school and I just got a job.I think all this stress from my job is causing me to feel a little depressed.

a bad trip can be traumatizing

nevertheless, it doesn't really matter what triggered it, because it is in the past and you can't change it, so obsessing about it not only does not help at all but also hinders your progress

A bad trip you had a year ago probably has less bearing on how you feel now, than your current situation and environment does.

Yes but if one experiences something traumatic or emotionally unsettling, continues life trying to move past it, but never fully comes to terms with what happened, or even just the emotions that resulted from it, it can most definitely affect you even years later. Case in point, PTSD and the therapeutic benefits derived from MDMA-based therapies due to the subsequent increased ability to relive, accept, and let go of prior experiences. I myself am dealing with this as I've recently realized that while I did get over the breakup with my girlfriend over a year ago, I never actually got over the emotion that was brought out because of it. So while I have no romantic feelings or regrets or longings for my ex-girlfriend, no hang ups or issues to deal with when it comes to what actually happened, I have a huge glob of sadness, loneliness, and fear inside me that I have been trying to throw a rug over the past year.

As soon as I delve into that emotion, feel it completely, and accept it for what it is, it will be gone. But I still haven't reached the point of even trying that yet.

Last edited:
I did a lot of dumb things in high school. I took pills, I smoked, and I did anything that helped me relax and deal with my anxiety. When I took 25i it was the worst thing I had ever taken. In a way taking 25i stopped me from doing anything else every again. It's been a year and I haven't messed with pills or even smoke. lately I feel more distant towards my family. What long term effects could taking 25i have on somebody? And what can I do to treat it.

And what can I do to treat it.

Eat healthy, exercise, Start meditating, maybe do some yoga. Try to talk to you familiy about your problems, and maybe see a psychologist (not a psychiatrist, because he might just give you pills that'll just give you new problems) And obviously, stay completely away from all psychoactives, also weed.

But above all stay positive, because you will get better.

25I is a disgusting chemical - I'm not surprised you had a bad trip on it. Most anxiogenic psychedelic I have ever taken, totally devoid of euphoria, actually made me feel ill.

Before I took 25i I've been having anxiety problems.i was prescribed lexapram recently.