PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i questions? (Serotonin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nacher7X

Greenlighter
So swim is going to be purchasing one 1mg blotter of 25i-nbome from a relatively trusted source. Upon research, swim has discovered that many "bad reactions" to the chem are Serotonin toxicity, which essentially means that serotonin levels in the body are way too high. Swim researched serotonin, and realized that serotonin deficiency causes anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, and depression... All of which swim has to a huge degree. So swim's question is-

Does having serotonin deficiency mean that swim is at a lower risk for Serotonin toxicity through 25i nbome?

We don't use "swim" here.

And as far as I've read, the mechanism of action by which 25i is killing people is unknown, but does not seem to be due to serotonin syndrome. Serotonin syndrome is caused by serotonin releasers, drugs like MDMA. 25i is a serotonin agonist, it does not raise the amount of serotonin in your body. It binds to the receptor site and mimics it.

Do not assume you are somehow exempt from the extreme toxicity of the nbome chemicals. You are not. They are quite dangerous and unpredictable and have killed even at normal doses.

Hi there,

We don't use SWIM here, it makes posts hard to read and offers no legal protection.

Classical psychedelics (serotonin agonists) have never caused "serotonin toxicity" without other drugs also involved, if at all.

Serotonin is a part of the body's regulatory system and as a result is involved in nearly everything we do. Having a particular psychological condition provides no insight about an individual's serotonin system.

I have locked this thread but if you feel your question is unanswered then you may re-post after reading the rules.

Welcome to bluelight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.