View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i question

zaklmao

Greenlighter
So I have 4 days off and a plethora of 25i on my hands. Anyway, I tripped off of 3 last night and am interested in tripping again tonight, is it possible (with higher doses) to get a similar trip? I'm not particularly interested in the visuals as much as the headspace. If so what would the necessary amount be seeing as I started with 3 yesterday?

It's not smart to push the dosage of 25I-NBOMe, people have died or otherwise experienced very nasty shit at high doses.

Wait at least 3 days if not a week.

I'm with Seiko. While yes you could simply increase the dosage to overcome tolerance to a degree, it's HIGHLY ill-advised to do so with the 25X-NBOMe compounds due to their potency and health risk.

25i and related compounds are full agonists at the 5ht2a receptor and have been known to cause death even at "standard" doses for some people. Pushing the dose higher in an attempt to overcome tolerance is tantamount to suicide or, at the very least, a strong desire to do yourself permanent harm.

This is why 25I is pointless.

Sell/flush it all and get yourself a better psychedelic of which you can take an obscene amount without having to worry about death. You'll probably love 2C-E.

This is why 25I is pointless.

Sell/flush it all and get yourself a better psychedelic of which you can take an obscene amount without having to worry about death. You'll probably love 2C-E.
Overdose on other psychedelics is less likely to kill you... But that doesn't mean it's healthy. I wouldn't encourage this kind of behavior. It's better to just wait for tolerance to drop naturally.

is it possible (with higher doses) to get a similar trip?

From my experience, not really. At least visual side and mind space decreasing drastically so you can't receive same effects not only on the same day but on the next day too no matter of dosage. For example, I got full +++ from 0.5 mg but on the next day 1 mg + 1.25 mg + 1.5 mg was not really close on any step (I don't advise to repeat it because I tried such doses before any information about possible danger, now I wouldn't try the same). I agree with week break. I doubt even 3 days will be enough to fully reset your tolerance...

Btw, out of curiosity what you mean by saying "I started with 3 yesterday"? 3 blotters? 3 mgs (hope not)? +++?

These days 3 blotters of 25i is likely MORE than 3mg, as most of them seem to be advertised at 1.2mg each.

I've taken two knowingly and had a terrible time.

Overdose on other psychedelics is less likely to kill you... But that doesn't mean it's healthy. I wouldn't encourage this kind of behavior. It's better to just wait for tolerance to drop naturally.
The overdose factor for NBOMes is ridiculously low, which prevents you from really tripping balls. When just an extra half a tab can turn a good trip into a hospital visit, what's the point? It's more dangerous than injecting heroin.

If you have enough LSD in your possession to fatally overdose on then you must be pretty damn rich. You could literally munch an A4 sheet of LSD blotter with no negative consequences. I'd be more worried about clogging my intestines up with blotter paper than overdosing on the drug.

2C-E is another thing that seems to be pretty benign even in stupid amounts... I wouldn't think twice about swallowing 100mg of this stuff.

It's not about tolerance either... some of us just like to get extremely fucked up.

this has been my experience as well. even attempting to replicate a ++++ a week or two later can be problematic - you'll still get visuals and get the body high and mentally you'll know you're tripping, but it won't feel as special. for me the biggest thing is always that the closed eye mental imagery is a lot less pronounced if i trip even just a week apart, unless i increase the dose a lot and even then it doesn't always work out.

however, sometimes i do like to take something the day after (like 2C-B the day after an LSD trip) knowing full well that i won't be getting full spectrum effects, just to kind of enjoy the afterglow of a good trip. but the key is going in knowing that it's going to be a mild trip, not a replication of the night before.

These days 3 blotters of 25i is likely MORE than 3mg, as most of them seem to be advertised at 1.2mg each.

I've taken two knowingly and had a terrible time.

I don't understand why NBOMe blotters are being made so strong. The handful of times I've done 1.2/1.3mg of 25I were some of the most intense trips of my life (and I've done DMT and DPT). I can't even imagine taking twice as much...

I don't understand why NBOMe blotters are being made so strong. The handful of times I've done 1.2/1.3mg of 25I were some of the most intense trips of my life (and I've done DMT and DPT). I can't even imagine taking twice as much...

Same, 1.5mg is STRONG for me and I've done DMT 30+ times, broken through 85% of those, along with having done 95mg 4-AcO-DMT once.

OP, a relative of a friend of mine, who was good friends with some of my best friends, died from 2-2.2mg if that gives any insight into whether you should take more to achieve a full trip again. Let alone taking three tabs of 25i at all since we all know it's rare to find any dosed under 1-1.2mg, and flat out rare to find them anywhere under 1mg.

As most people have already stated the answer is no..... it is not a good idea. 25I saps the body and even while on a good supplement and healthy diet of magnesium and potassium your experience will likely be pretty miserable.

I never double dipped within one week for 25I but I did at one point try it with MDMA.... and I felt kinda like a shit head for doing it on Friday and Saturday night, wound up feeling very week, out of it and kinda sick in general

I feel a person needs at least 1 month in between 25I experiences