Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-NBOMe Overdose Trip Experience

Ketchisaurus

Greenlighter
Possible 25i-NBOMe Overdose Trip Experience

This story takes place about 3 months ago. Me and 3 of my friends (A, B, and C) had acquired 10 tabs of 25i double dosed with 25c. We were told that they were 500ug blotters each, but were extremely potent. Me and A dropped 2 tabs while B took one, C wanted to watch and make sure everything was going to be okay (we did decide to take them at his house while his parents were gone for the weekend) and this was around 5:00pm.
Around 5:30 we were noticing the drug's effects to kick in pretty intensely, but around the 45 minute mark I oddly noticed that my experience seemed to quickly fade, while A and B were tripping pretty hard. Confused and angered I decided to wait another 45 minutes, and to re-dose. Keep in mind I was extremely inexperienced and had no idea what dangers 25i had, but I decided to stupidly take 3 more tabs.
It was now 7:00 and nothing still. I was completely sober. I wondered if I just might have gotten a few bad quality blotters, as A and B were tripping pretty hard still...
Fast-forward 10:00pm. C has gotten tired and wanted the house to himself and his girlfriend, so me, A, and B decided to head to take my car and drive to another friends house for bonfire. Stopping to get some pretty high grade weed along the way. As we conversed and had a good time laughing and smoking by the fire. I was standing near the fire talking to A, and all of the sudden, I was on the grass laughing histerically. Confused by the blackout I check my phone to see how much time had passed, and it was 11:15. But how? We left C's house at 10:00, stopped for 5 minutes to get weed, and drove another 5 minutes to the friends house where the bonfire was at. I didn't remember a solid 30 minute time-frame. I'm looking up at my friends and for some reason I was tripping. But so intensely it was uncomfortable. I literally could not close my eyes because of the closed-eye hallucinations were so vivid. I was seeing 3D geometric formations of impossible structure flow in and out of my brain. An intense and almost deafening ringing in my ears. The amount of color(colors to this day, I cannot explain what colors they were) and geometric sequences were literally blinding. I could barely see. How is this possible?! My friends all stared at me laughing their asses off as they thought that I was just stupid high off weed. I felt an extreme sharp, stabbing and burning pain in my heart as it took 2 rapid heart beats, skipped a beat, and took 2 rapid beats again. At the same time my whole left side of my body felt like there were pins and needles poking at my skin. My heart began to race at a pace so fast, it worries me. Horrified and scared I told my friends what an overdose of 25i can cause- which is heart attacks and strokes, and to take me to the hospital if I said that I needed it.
My friends are all now concerned and worried for me, as I tell them that this is a serious situation and to take proper precautions. My heart was still racing... I was trying everything that I could to stop it from going so fast. I tried to regulate my breathing, to laying down, and nothing worked. I told them that I want to go home, but A and B would need to drive my car. As I layed in my backseat of my car in the fetal position, shaking uncontrollably, I was trying to explain what was happening to me. I told A and B that I'm possibly having a heart attack and I need water.
A and B were panicking and had quickly brought me back to C's house where I rode out the rest of my horrifying trip. To this day- I believe my heart still hasn't made a full recovery. I still get a casual "ache" feeling in my chest. I still have many unanswered questions from this experience. Why didn't the 25i work when I first took it? Did I overdose? Did I really have a heart attack or stroke? Will this cause any long-term health effects? Maybe some of you guys here on Bluelight can help me!

Last edited:
you definitely came close to overdosing, I hope you don't feel any negative after effects.

You did almost the same thing I did, which was joining BlueLight to make a 25i trip report after having a very overwhelming experience with it.

heres my trip report
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/594981-Vaporizing-25i-NBOMe

I would recommend you and everyone to never take NBOMe drugs at all. They are the most dangerous psychedelics, and they're certainly not the best. By buying it and eating it you are perpetuating their production, and because NBOMe is sold as LSD often, that's a very bad thing.

I have had i c and b in doses of 1mg plus and have to agree these are no lsd replacements. The 25b was really strong visually more so than anything i have tripped on but that is all i can say that was good about the nbomes. Once al-lad came on the scene i ended up dumping all the blotters that i had. There really is no comparison and one thing history has taught me is the lysergamides have a much better safety record

This trip report has resulted in me flushing my gram of 25i.I've heard enough bad of it to risk trying it.

^ Good move,
I had a quarter gram of 25C back before the deaths, and we all thought they were likely about as safe as the 2c-Xs, maybe safer because of how much easier the body load was...
I loved it, simply the most visual drug I've ever taken, rooms filled with elfin graffiti, synthesthesitic mandalas of sound, gorgeous. But, quite shallow, but add in some MXE and well now.
After several trips over the course of a couple years the come ups became progressively more difficult, and I'm lucky I didn't sieze and/or die, on .75mg after previously enjoying (thoroughly) 1.1mg.
You're lucky too.
It's a good thing they're becoming slowly less common.