• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-nBOME Overdose - Am i lucky to be alive?

budderytoast

Greenlighter
Hey guys. Im new to the bluelight forums. Id like to say im glad to be a part of the community :)

So i always wanted to try lsd and found a guy to sell me some! So of course i got myself a few tabs. My first few trips were very Very amazing, but i always noticed/felt i was doing something nasty to my body. It didnt feel healthy. At this point in my life i was naive when it came to psychedelics and the latest trend in RC's. So ill cut to the chase. My guy got some "stronger tabs" claiming that they were 2 to 3 times stronger, so of course i decided to give them a try. Lets just say, he was not lying . These were very potent "lsd" tabs. But one day i decided i really wanted to TRIP HARD. I was tripping very often and i knew i wasn't tripping at inappropriate times. So, i decided to take two of these stronger tabs at the same time during my last college class of the day. I could give a trip report. But maybe ill save that for a different time because there are so many details such as the fact i experienced ego death and id love to get into that ,but i just want a question answered first. So at the end of the day around 2 and a half hours later after i stuck these tabs in my mouth. I was having a nightmarish trip .

My dealer ended up being arrested for 25i distribution and the main supplier ended up dying OD'd in his home after all of the events im about to explain. Soo... I Ended up having a seizure in my room ( i drove home like an idiot) and meanwhile was under the symptom of respiratory arrest. Yea, i couldnt breathe. My parents said i turned purple and had another seizure 4 minutes after the first . Both seizures lasting around 2 minutes.The paramedics arrived as soon as i finished my second seizure. The doctors said i was in grave condition. But somehow i survived. Id like to know if im lucky to be alive. Also, why did this happen? Also, i have been medically diagnosed with hppd and depersonalization. I cant seem to cope with what happened. Im basically still tripping dick. And i need a psychiatrist. I just want some closure? Am i lucky to be alive? And why didnt i die? Also, if anyone believes they need more details feel free to ask me because im happy to answer any valuable questions that might help you guys answer my questions.

Thank you bluelight. And i hope you guys answer my questions. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Id like to know if im lucky to be alive.

Apparently yes.

Also, why did this happen?

Because you took a large amount of a substance that is known to not be very safe. A few people have died from taking just 2-3 tabs.

Best advice I can give you is to stay away from all drugs for a few months, and your HPPD and depersonalization should fade.

Good luck!

I believe the above^ poster summed up all you need to know from us. You decided to take a large amount of a dangerous, frequently lethal drug. You're lucky to be alive unless you of course consider living through such a thing to be.... a bad thing. If you ever decide you wana try tabs again, do yourself a favor and test them for actual LSD beforehand.

More casualties of the Nbome epidemic....

Well thank you guys so much for your replies i just wanted closure. I really appreciate it :) Also, will i have to abstain from marijuana because i have noticed i like start tripping when i smoke. Is this slowing down my recovery?

Likely, yeah. It's common for cannabis to be much more psychedelic than usual after having a strong trip.

The NBOx series are extremely dangerous , at any dosage ...

All people are different , with some much more sensitive to a particular chemical than others . Therefore , taking a drug with a known very small difference between toxic and lethal dose is like playing Russian Roulette ..... just crazy to do it , imho . [ there is a warning on NBOMES posted at top of the PD page ]
Death is a very real possibility with NBOx drugs , and doses are frequently laid by inexperienced entrepreneurs , often with the misguided good intention of providing a strong trip . . If you have to do it - start small ..... probably wiser nowadays to swallow blotters straight off , without any mouth retention at all .

[ I can't believe the morality and ethics of the people making and selling this lethal stuff , just to make some money . So what if they label their packages " Not For Human Consumption " - this label simply is a legal cop out that vanishes at the next point of sale and beyond .... Inevitably there will be more deaths due to these drugs ..] .

In theory the NBOMe series should be prodrugs for their 2C-x counterparts when taken orally. However, that likely requires a much higher dose compared to sublingual administration.

I get the same effect if I swallow, and I usually do chew and swallow.

I did one test just swallowing, still quite potent.
the theory that it will be degraded by the stomach is not quite dependable.

all the same,
I did have some today, just a little spike, 200mics, for a bit of edge, some oral anaesthetic and some mental spinn for the whole afternoon

^Pupnik, how often are you using these Nbox chems? Seems you post about using them very frequently. Have you noticed negative long term effects? I have a friend who genuinely thinks they've mentally damaged him, but I'm convinced it's mainly his heavy pot use, as I've seen heavy pot use make me an anti-social, anxiety ridden mess.

I'm also curious about your NBOMe usage pupnik. It seems you use them frequently, but at substantially lower doses than most people. How do you feel it's effected your tolerance, particularly in regards to cross tolerance with other psychedelics?

Although it doesn't really tell you what the substance is I think the saying "if it's bitter it's a spitter" really does hold true sometimes. The NBOMe series can and have killed people, and they've already hospitalised SIX people that I know, which is pretty insane especially considering how safe most other psychedelics are on average o_O

The NBOMe series are all very bitter, so if you taste that nasty bitterness you should spit it out. LSD blotter should not taste of anything other than cardboard. (LSD itself is only bitter in much larger amounts than are commonly found on any blotter) I know there is some blotter that supposedly tastes of ink, but ink taste and that horrible strong bitterness of NBOMes is very different indeed, if you taste a strong bitterness and you were meant to have gotten LSD, spit it out, and either throw it away or send it off for testing - and unless testing shows you otherwise, do not trust that dealer/acquaintance any more.

Also, regardless of whether a blotter is bitter or not, NEVER, and I mean NEVER take more than half or one hit of a new batch. Even taking one hit is risky if you end up getting an NBOMe as many people lay the hits too strong and you could be taking a dangerous dose there and then. Taking any more than one is going to screw you over in the long run when you get burned and sold an NBOMe, since some of those people I mentioned who were in hospital took as little as 2mg of 25I-NBOMe, and often blotters have as much as 1.2-1.5mg on a single blotter, so that's only 1.5-2 blotters that nearly killed people. :(

Be careful, it isn't safe to just blindly take multiple hits without having first used a test kit and ideally some more sophisticated testing mechanism to confirm that you indeed have LSD.

Also I'm in a rush to head off so I have to cut this short but I believe one or more people mentioned swallowing hits to avoid an NBOMe - that's not necessarily foolproof or going to help, as I know people who take 25C-NBOMe blotter orally, and it works just fine for them. So don't assume that by eating it you'll rule out the possibility of the NBOMe. You might, but you also might not and might end up taking a dangerous or fatal dose.

Don't take a hit of anything if you don't know what it is, and CERTAINLY don't go for more than 1 o_O