View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i Nbome first time help

Ztrill123

Greenlighter
Hi, I met a 16 year old who recently acquired 4 hits of 25i Nbome. He wants to take 1 tab but doesn't want to do
Any permanent damage to his brain should he take 1 or will that cause noticeable long term damage to him. If he is informed on long term damage from 1 tab on his developing brain then he will get rid of them. Please respond asap he is supposed to take them in 2 days. If there is any long term effects then what are they? Drug history (if it matters) habitual pot smoker, shrooms, and a few prescriptions. Thank you blue lighters!

Last edited:
See here for important information about NBOMe compounds. No 16 year old should ever take this drug. It may well cause long-term damage. Possible long term effects include death.

I was told they were not crazy potent and they barely even nummed the guys mouth when he took them. He took half a tab and didn't even trip but he is 3 years older. The guy who sold them to me is a close friend by the way so I trust what he says.

What do you expect us to say? Do you think we can look into the future and see how it will go?

It can turn out well, or it can turn out disastrous - nobody knows in advance. My best advice is to avoid "poor mans fake LSD" (aka NBOMe) all together.

Think about it, is your life and health worth a trip?

Yeah I feel you, I am just going to get rid of them. Sucks I had to use my money on these. Not worth it I'll do real L when it comes around