View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-NBOME and 25c-NBOME Combo

Tweak Thizz

Bluelighter
Hey dudes, so I recently came across some tabs that have 800ug of 25c-nbome and 600ug of 25i-nbome in the same tab. I've had both 25i and 25c before seperately but not at the same time.

Anyways I have a bit of a concern reguarding Vasoconstriction. I took 25i one time before and i took 25c a handful of times and have only experienced vasoconstriction once, when I mixed it with 5mg DOC. It wasn't too unpleasant but I noticed my feet would sometimes go numb and it worried me a bit. Also the body load was a bit uncomfortable.

I will smoke some wax (natural vasodilator) to help me with it along with a small dosage of Phenibut (nootropic / anti anxiety) to help ease discomfort from overstimulation (25i Makes me uncomfortably stimulated sometimes ) I'm hoping the combination with the 25c will somewhat ease the overstimulation considering its pretty relaxing in my opinion.

If anyone has tried this combination or has any feedback/tips for me it will be greatly appreciated.

Are there people selling these combo tabs, or did you make them yourself? Seems very irresponsible to sell tabs like that...

In person, or off the net?

I can't recommend the combo in that I find NBOMes uncomfortable (via experience) and dangerous (via observation). Combining two in one trip just seems to be asking for trouble.

Interesting. At least you know what dosage and combination are on the tabs.

I have tried that combination, had a blotter each of the 25I and 25C. There was no body load that I can remember. Not crazy on the visuals and a clear head space - was able to concentrate on the telly. I have a high tolerance for psychedelics so that was likely playing a part. Think there might have been an hour between dosing but not sure as it was some time ago.