• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25i-nbome (600ug), vyvanse 90mg, MDMA 50mg and the buds=mindraped for days after

Ergan

Bluelighter
8(8(
8(8([COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
hey guys I have quite the issue on my hands, a few days ago I have a pretty messed up night where I deffs delved to far into the drugs. I started off with the MDMA only 50mg because I was just testing the product I have bought, this was accompanied by about a gram of weed. About two hours after that I drop 60mg of Vyvanse and then ate another 30mg pill an hour later accompanied by another stick of Northen Lights bud. At this stage I was already pretty intensely fucked up which lead me to the stupid idea of taking some Dali lama tabs containing 1200ug of 25i, I only took half due to the interactions with the Vyvanse and MDMA. So I dropped it and within 2 hours I was tripping balls. I passed out about 8 hours after that and woke up with the normal hangover and after effects of taking psychedelics, but it's been about 4 days and I still have slight tracers and it's hard for me to 'connect' with reality. It's like my body becomes disassociated every few mins, like I will lose feeling in my hand and I won't know where it is. I'm just wondering if this will go away slowly or if it's going to stay for a few months. It's not a massive issue in my life as I somehow managed to do a year 12 sac yesterday even though I didn't even know what I was doing.
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Also my short term memory is completely fucked, I forget things after I just turn my back on it for half a second.[/COLOR]

Stay away from any drugs or alcohol, get as much sleep as physically possible, drink lots of water, eat lots of vegetables, fruits, and health foods, exercise, and meditate. You'll be fine at some point.

Stay away from any drugs or alcohol, get as much sleep as physically possible, drink lots of water, eat lots of vegetables, fruits, and health foods, exercise, and meditate. You'll be fine at some point.

Exactly my advice as well. Sleep as much as you can and go for a jog as often as you can. Meditation is important as well.