25I-NBOMe - 600mcg - Intravenous - first time - please don't do this

Blake7

Bluelighter
Dosage: 600mcg 25I-NBOMe
Route: Intravenous
Duration: effects, 9 hours+, after effects, 20 hours
161 Lbs, 5' 11", male
Setting: Home alone
Previous psych experience: Had psilosybe mushrooms a few times over 20 years ago. The first time I enjoyed but the others were unpleasant to say the least. About 8 years ago I had what was described as a Mexican mushroom mixed with a lot of amphetamines and a little coke on which I had an awesome experience.

I received a gram of 25I which purported to be HCL but it would not dissolve in cold water. Heating it produced a milky solution but the addition of a little Vit C (ascorbic acid) cleared it instantly confirming it to be freebase. I had intended to mix 4mg in 2ml of water giving 2mg per ml but my scale wouldn't accurately register 4mg so I weighed out 8mg. In my haste I forgot to double the amount of water so ended up with 4mg per ml. Whoops!

0:00 I IV what I believe to be 300mcg of 25I-NBOMe

0:02 Everything is melting around me. Everything is morphing which intensifies really quickly.

0:04 I think I'm going to be sick so I crouch in front of the toilet but realize that I don't actually feel sick and that what I am feeling is something else so I just stare at the toilet bowl as it contorts in front of me. I start to feel a bit weak so I sit against the wall while taking in the morphing scenery around me. I am becoming quite confused. I'm feeling hot and flushed. Soon after I make my way to the kitchen and stand by the sink taking in the objects on the drainer and I'm transfixed by the houseplants which look as if they are waving wildly in the breeze. Everything is tinged with bands of colour, mostly pinks. It all looks amazing.

0:08 approx I am becoming extremely confused. I am struggling to think coherently and I start to struggle to comprehend my surroundings. I feel very weak and am finding it hard to remain standing. I become totally overwhelmed and just about manage to work out that I need to be lying down so stumble off to the bedroom and lay down.

0:10-2:30 This period is pretty hazy at best. Initially I panic that I've done something horrible to myself but this recedes after a while. The overwhelming feelings and extreme confusion come in waves but after a while, I realize that they will pass so I stop worrying about them. I just close my eyes for a bit where I experience the most vivid CEV's. After a while I remember that I've abandoned my used pin on the kitchen unit which bothers me so I go and deal with it but have to lay back down immediately. At times I lay and stare at the woodgrain effect on the built in wardrobe as it morphs wildly or stare at the patterned curtains as they wave as if in the breeze. The motion of the textured ceiling is pretty amazing and flowing with blues and pinks.
EDIT - On reflection, the first memory I have during this time was of briefly opening my eyes and looking at the clock at 1:20. I did this again at 1:40 so I think I was probably pretty much out of it for the first two hours and most of what I have posted above happened after that time.

3:00 I am becoming able to think coherently and start to work through my dosing procedure and realize that I made a stupid error causing me to double dose which explains everything. The visuals have lost their intensity but are still quite vivid.

03:30 I now feel physically able to get up and about so I wander about the flat taking in the scenery. Objects are morphing much more gently now and much of the magic has gone.

4:00 I post on BL. If I concentrate, I can see the screen OK. I feel pretty good.

9:00 My vision is pretty much back to normal when I am concentrating but if I relax my gaze, things start to gently morph but I have to let it happen. I make my way to bed and drop off to sleep quite quickly.

12:00 I awaken after 3 hours sleep and just lay in bed for 2 hours, taking in last night's experience. Memories of the negative effects are fading but the memory of the visuals remains vivid.

14:00 I get up. I notice vasoconstrictive effects as the veins in my feet which are normally very prominent are barely noticeable. My head feels rather foggy and I have no energy. I try to read some posts on the net but I find it hard to concentrate and my attention span is pretty short. Mood wise I feel pretty upbeat.

20:00 My energy levels are pretty much back to normal if a little subdued. The brain fog has gone and I can think clearly again. Vasoconstriction doesn't seem to have reduced. Still feeling upbeat and positive. Feel like something pretty amazing happened last night.

All in all it was a pretty amazing experience. The side effects were a downer for a short while but became a non issue. The visuals at their most intense were simply incredible like I couldn't have imagined. I am unable to describe them in any meaningful way. I don't suppose I'll ever experience anything like them again. I feel that the IV route was definitely the way to go, it was just the dose that was wrong. I had intended to do 300mcg which I still feel would have been a good dose. It's where I'll be aiming next time. EDIT I have since decided to dose at 200mcg next time to leave a bit more of a margin.

EDIT - 9 days after the above experience, I IV'ed 200mcg. It produced physical side effects pretty much proportional to the lower dosage which lasted about 7 hours till baseline but virtually no perceivable visual effects. I guess that's the residual tolerance.

Edit 2 - 11 days after the second experience, while on a run of ethylphenidate, I attempted to IV 400mcg in my neck but the onset was markedly slower than on the previous occasions so am certain I missed the shot. Despite this the effects were starting to become apparent after about ten minutes. Full effects were achieved in half to three quarters of an hour. There was more in the way of physical side effects compared to the 200mcg dose. Felt a little uncomfortable and I felt week and lethargic. Visual effects were on the whole fairly subdued. If I relaxed my gaze things would begin to morph, albeit in a subtle manner but focusing on a view prevented most visual activity. Exceptions to this were when looking at a computer screen and when attempting to write text messages on my mobile phone when the screens would appear to be very busy and hard to focus on. The mobile text screen was displaying moving colour along with the moving text but no other colour observations were noted at all. The EPH blurs my vision so this would have played a part. Vasoconstriction was profound and made me mostly turn purple though my heels turned black and scary. Not a wise combo.

A rather disappointing experience really, obviously influenced by residual tolerance from the initial 600mcg dose.

Edit 3 - 2 days later, out of curiosity, I attempted to IV 700mcg in my neck but missed the shot. The body load was less than the 400mcg dose +EPH had produced a couple of days before but the visual activity was more pronounced though I could still see text on the computer screen when concentrating. The wood grain of the artificial flooring looked fairly busy though solid objects didn't display more than gentle movement. Vasoconstriction was prominent though not excessive.

Still quite subtle compared to the initial 600mcg IV experience. Now for a break.

Last edited:
wow, that stuff sounds awesome. never been big into psychs, but lately ive felt a desire to experiment with something like that. ive taken a half a hit of L once but it wasnt enough to have a trip. im really hesistant to do anything speedy so im looking for a compund that isnt amphetamine like. was this material speedy?

I found it physically sedating but I was wide awake mentally (while I wasn't comatose) but it's not surprising considering the ridiculous dose I took.

Last edited: