• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25I-NBOMe ( 3mg ) 25C-NBOMe ( 1mg ) Combo - The Psychedelic Experience In A Nutshell

Sepher

Bluelight Crew
Trip report as follows for informational purposes only. Do not try this at home folks. Previous experience with 25I, B and C on blotters, 25I HCl volumetrically dosed in vodka with nasal ROA up to 4mg total in a single trip. Staggering dosing as previous experiments tell me I'll want to be at 2mg at least, but wise not to dive straight in at that in one dose.

0:00 14:45pm 2 x 750ug 25I HPBCD complexed blotters, buccal

+1hr 15:45pm 1 x 750ug 25I HPBCD complexed blotter, buccal

+1hr 15:45pm Effects are just beginning to become more noticeably apparent, though there has been a feeling of something happening the last 30 mins. There is a tingling in the fingers, a slight congested feeling around the heart common to previous experiments, a slight buzz about the temples, and the vaguest hints of a visual disturbance. A little cold, goosebumps and piloerection. Not more than that at the moment. All quite subtle and vague as things stand. This is usual IME of 25I blotters.

+2hrs 16:45pm Good build over last hour, body load noticeable, strained, breath control techniques powerfully felt. Good colour, patterning, texture, luminoscity and vibrational intensity to OEVs, CEVs just about coming to nice amount of detail and depth and worth taking notice of. Imagery quite steerable.

+3hrs 17:45pm 2 x 750ug 25I dissolved off blotters in vodka, few graduations of an oral syringe, nasal ROA. Blotters are too slow getting to peak for me. Decided it's not where I want it to be and feel redose with a more immediate ROA needed.

+3:15hrs 18:00pm Redose making itself felt with some strong extra push. Becoming much more visual fast, rush of colour inclining towards deep reds, purples, morphing, tracers, strong vibration to everything. Nicely tripping, internalisable. Good CEVs, OEVs strong. Headspace seems quite normal. Perfectly normal ideation, rational and lucid. All eye candy at this point.

+4:00hrs 18:45pm 2 x 500ug 25C dissolved off blotters in vodka, few graduations of an oral syringe, nasal ROA. Decided more push still needed with some proper psychedelic ideation. Think the 25C will give it that and take things over the edge.

+4:15hrs 19:00pm Not wrong. 25C now kicking in hard. Lie down in bed, need to get fully involved. Very, very dissociative. MXE-like OOBE floating, twisted effects. Full ego dissolution available this point on. No longer looking at CEVs but part of them, single point of consciousness from which everything springs, continual creative outpouring as universal centre, creating and permeating everything. Oneness, union, etc. Ouroboros a recurring theme. Trip is becoming very emotional from this point, and pushy, quite insistent. Dark aspects to it. Think I can pull out if need to but going with it, see where it wants to take me.

+5:00hrs 19:45pm Wow something else just wow.

+6:00hrs 20:45pm Just coming to. Wow. Overwhelming. Cosmic infinite ego.

Above two comments all I could manage at the time, verbatim as time stamped except for editing for spelling. Felt as though I slammed back into my body after a long trip with a massive rush that left me gasping, beyond orgasmic. Definitely touched on Godlike aspects of the psychedelic experience as universal creative intelligence, full deconstruction of a psyche laid bare and now to rebuild. Lots of potential for a bad one here if someone were not ready for some quite difficult confrontation with themselves.

+6:45hrs 21:30pm Coffee and joint. Past peak and on the come-down trail but still very visual, colourful. CEVs not as demanding of engagement, no longer part of them but still there.

Residual stimulation and uncomfortable body load evident for a good 4 or 5 hours further finally crashing into sleep around 3am some 12 hrs on from initial dose.

Next day: Reflecting on a very powerful trip indeed. The psychedelic experience in a nutshell. Very, very profound. Very full on. The trip had a lot of push, was demanding you engage with it, felt I always had the upper hand but some quite brutal and emotionally demanding stuff. An important trip, revelatory, touched on a lot of important things needing to be addressed properly. Feel need to put into action lots of things the trip showed me, make some real changes.

Not gonna go into more detail than that at this point, too personal. Not had a psychedelic experience like that for a very, very long time. Everything I'd want from a trip. More acid-like even than acid cos not sure I've that kind of intensity since black microdots were kicking around late 80s / early 90s, never got near it on mushrooms. Couldn't begin to capture it fully in words. Without doubt best trip so far on NBOMes. Could qualify as best trip ever if I could remember enough of previous acid trips to properly compare.

Last edited:
Sounds like a fantastic experience, would you recommend the combination at the same dose of either 25I or 25C?

Recommend is not a word I could use as far as anyone even attempting something like the above, no! ;) Body load was severe at those doses, verging properly dangerous much beyond it for me I'm sure, could be dangerous for others more sensitive than me at a lot less. What's interesting is how the 25C completely changed the experience. Very different in character to 25I on its own even at 4mg ( 2mg inital + 2mg redose at +3hrs, nasal spray in vodka ). Previous experience with 25C was underwhelming to say the least, probably tolerance issues or possibly just poor quality stuff that I've previously had available but stunned with what it added here and how profound it was. Thought all the NBOMes purely recreational fun stuff, nothing like this. Gonna try the combo again with lower doses of the 25I, see if a similar headspace is achievable again without the body load here. Will try 25C on its own again with the three remaining 500ug I've got left in a coupla weeks first for comparison purposes cos think that provided the ideation here that was completely missing from previous trials with C on its own or in previous combos with 25B.

Good thing you spaced your doses, as redosing is ineffective with 25x's. With that in mind, imagine how fucked up your could have gotten.

I'm sure tolerance is already a factor a couple of hours in so probably got less out of the redoses than if I'd dropped the whole lot at once ( which would be really stupid, I'd never do that! ) but they certainly had effect. There was definitely extra kick from the nasal sprays that was felt within minutes. The last dose of 25C late in definitely added enough to completely change the character of the trip. Gone higher with 25I on its own, up to 4mg in a session in two doses and the trip here was very different. Set and setting wouldn't I think account for the difference alone. So yeah, redosing early enough is effective to a greater or lesser extent depending where you are in the trip I think, certainly before you've hit full peak.

Heh, one can only try to imagine what you went through at 6 hours in. My hats off to you for keeping your sanity in tone there.

When adding the 25c did the body load get any worse or different? More vaconstriction, etc? Is it really uncomfortable or is it manageable? And have you tried combining 25c+25i at sane/lower doses before? I want 25i to feel more like 25c, so maybe the combination will be good.

No the body load seemed to be entirely 25I, mainly during come-up. Previous experience with 25C was underwhelming, either poorly laid blotters or poor quality material so I am not familiar with 25C body load ordinarily on its own. I don't believe there was any additional discomfort with the redose, but as I said cross tolerance was undoubtedly a factor to some degree at that point.

Tried the combo once, and once with 25B but again, 25C was not especially effective that time round. Maybe added a little extra push but barely worth commenting on due to blotter quality I think. Will be repeating the combo at more sensible doses, see if I can get something similar in effect without the huge 25I body load. I'm hoping it will prove more comfortable though less intense I'm sure. Will update as and when.