Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(25i-nbome/1.2mg) - Unexperienced - New to Psychedelics

BrokenPromise

Bluelighter
I weigh about 165lbs, I've tried most drugs out there except Heroin, PCP & Ketamine. I love MXE and Methylone but I have steered clear of all other RC's, this is the only other RC I've talked myself into trying. I should note I took 300ug about 7 hours ago but I didn't get anything out of it.

I've tried LSD a couple times but I was only given small amounts so they weren't exactly 'profound' experiences they were more like "cool, there's patterns on the walls morphing into animals". I'm at a point in my life where things are looking up but things are quite stressful and I have way too much going on at the moment and I'm just getting way too stressed out. I'm hoping this experience will help me discover what it is I need to do and what I need to leave behind.

8:50pm - Brushed my teeth and gums and placed 2 blotters in my upper gum (600ug in each).
9:15pm - I'm experiencing slight visuals, the text is kind of pulsating,
9:00pm - Quite clear-headed and feel like my mood has been lifted somewhat.
9:50pm - Everything is really trippy now although I can still manage conversation and cooking with only slight confusion. This stuff just made me eat all my fruit and all my vegetables haha, mother would be proud.
10:30pm - I think I found what I was searching for, I was honestly skeptical about this substance but it has definitely has therapeutic effects.

Last edited:
I too believe this chemical has therapeutic effects.
A few weeks ago, I began experiencing dizzy spells. I assumed I was getting the spells because my sleep habits had recently changed and I was getting less sleep night after night.
Anyway, I'm at a friends place smoking weed and I am offered a hit of blotter acid. I took it and felt pretty good after an hour or two. After four hours, my friend told me that what I had been given was actually 25i-NBOMe. He asked me how it was and I told him I though it was pretty good although somewhat mild. He offered me another tab, and I took it. This was at 6:30 pm. After driving home with my girlfriend (a wild, light filled blur at the speed of sound it seemed) I told her what I had taken. She told me I was foolish and was not at all happy with me. I climbed into bed with her but since I was still very high I decided to watch tv on the couch. I fell asleep after an hour or two and woke up feeling pretty good the next morning.
I then proceeded to have a most wonderful week at work, people noticed I seemed much more in control of myself and very calm and relaxed. Also, I have yet to experience another dizzy spell, they have been totally removed from my head. I still have three tabs of this stuff and will only ever take another if I get dizzy spells again or find myself stressed out.