View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

25I First time, what happened?

Jayman

Bluelighter
Ok so I tried a blot of the 25i nbome that was at 1mg. I noticed a distict chemical flavor to the blot. After it turned to mush in my mouth about 30min in, i layed with my eyes closed waiting for the come-up. I noticed a small assortment of very mild cev's and decided to sit up and check out the scenery. I noticed the flashing vision i usualy get when coming up on LSD, after the following ensued. Well , as I sat up it became apparent that I should get up and run to the nearest disposal bin and commence to vomit quite violently and until there was nothing left in my stomach including liquid.

I did not notice any visuals , even cev's after I threw up. A very sublte alteration in head space for 1-2 hrs was all i got. Time seemed a tad bit slower than normal. I am wondering if maybe they were old or they just didnt contain the full 1mg as advertised.

A few hours later I tried another blot but of 25c at 1mg. I felt something rather quickly and got spooked given the uncertainty of nbome saftey profile. I wasnt sure how much I had actually taken so I took it out after 15-20mins and around another 15mins i noticed a weird headspace and a melted overtone to everything. No nausea.

The 25i should have been much more visual from my understanding. I have 2-25I , 4-25c and 2-25n left. Should i try 2blots next time?
Also no coldness or vasoconstriction was noticed. Could be attributed to my suboxone dosage taken 3 hrs before.

Thanks for taking time to read.

do no more at once than you did but do it in evening on an empty stomach